GeekGoggles

Donators
Not all host big Pay to win Clusters ^^
15 years of Hosting pays off ;) Some people go to a 9-5 I run servers that's my job. No need to hate ;) only stated $30 was not alot of money cost more than that to take my wife to dinner.

Advertisement

Monetise Your Game Server

Want to monetise your ARK Server? Create your own webstore at tebex.io

woolypenguin

Plugin Developer
Donators
What are you talking about, Crick? You left my discord before i could answer. And the payment through site is not something I've made... I have no idea why your payment failed.

Edit: here is what site says:
Purchase42 minutes agoCrick30.00 EUR Unpaid
Purchase53 minutes agoCrick30.00 EUR Unpaid

Sly

Donators
The problem is the cause of the forum I have the same problem. It's not his fault, contact him on discord

Last edited:

Revy

Donators
you don't have to host pay2win servers if you have a good setup you will get donations :D
I do have a good setup, still I am running on HQ Machines unlike most ppl. We even have own Mods, the public Versions of my Mods are featured by Youtubers and Servers... ;)

woolypenguin

Plugin Developer
Donators
Beta version of V1.0 with MySql and multiple server support is now available for download on Discord channel! (using same settings and bot token on all servers is supported.)

woolypenguin

Plugin Developer
Donators
I don't think so. The other bot would respond to messages used by mine. And visa versa.
However in the 1.0-Beta1 (available for download on discord. There is MySql support, and it works on multiple servers. with all servers using same bot token..

DoC

Banned
Sweet so would you think by Thursday next week that will be available as standard? As I would prefer to keep just one bot than have multiple poking the servers ;-)

woolypenguin

Plugin Developer
Donators
v1.0 beta 2 now released. Featuring:
- many fixes
- cross server chat support via mysql instead of rcon. only config bool=true needed to work.
- Optional webhook to use for integrated discord channel. (looks better and there's no message limiter, like when bot speaks)
- Should now properly support more than one server.
- UTF8 Fixes, now properly works with any language. (Confirmed with Korean)
Tested as much as i can do alone.

Last edited:

GeekGoggles

Donators
v1.0 beta 2 now released. Featuring:
- many fixes
- cross server chat support via mysql instead of rcon. only config bool=true needed to work.
- Optional webhook to use for integrated discord channel. (looks better and there's no message limiter, like when bot speaks)
- Should now properly support more than one server.
- UTF8 Fixes, now properly works with any language. (Confirmed with Korean)
Tested as much as i can do alone.
Nice looking good hope the Crosschat is actually stable I know Rcon is not in Ark and Atlas!

woolypenguin

Plugin Developer
Donators
The crosschat i made works like this:
- Every message written is written to mysql table.
- The cross chat runs a separate thread which fetch new messages at interval X. Can be set to whatever. default 0.5 sec.
I don't see how this can be a unstable solution :)