Dino Tracker 1.8

No permission to download
Advertisement

Official Game Server Partner

Foppa

Staff member
Website
foppasgaming.com
Since I can't edit/reply/delete my review I'll mention this here. This is how it's not working for me, I think this illustrates it well. This is on island and Ive tried every combination, other animals even examples from this thread.

View attachment 2627
I Might have found the issue, the MaxDistance function hasn't been working properly for how long? but it hasn't been changed in code since Apr 22, 2018
The function looks like it counting the wrong direction so when you are standing to close you are reaching under the value say 5000 but as soon as you are more far away from it works Also the amount of Distance is measured way more units now than before, so that makes the value 5000 rly low if we change how it's calculating "MaxDistance".

Last edited:

BakaOppai

Im using stock config, it doesn't seem to matter how far I am from the target. I've tried using "giga" "anky" some examples posted here none work.

Foppa

Staff member
Website
foppasgaming.com
Im using stock config, it doesn't seem to matter how far I am from the target. I've tried using "giga" "anky" some examples posted here none work.
Add -1 as value under MaxDistance instead it will work. As mentioned I have found the issue and working on a fix for it.

BakaOppai

Seems to work now I had changed it to 15K or something at some point and broke it I guess. Thanks!