Developer Discord

barnwellrd

Plugin Developer
Hey guys, barnwellrd here,

So I've notice there has been a decent interest in people wanting to develop their own plugins with the ArkAPI, however, besides this site and some of the OG source code, there aren't very many resources to get new developers up to speed.

That being said, if anyone is interested in helping me start a discord that is strictly for ArkAPI developers to collaborate to help each other with code, ideas, questions, or whatever, send me pm or comment here and let's see if we can continue to foster this community and bang out some nice plugins for our server hosting counterparts!

https://discord.gg/wtGDHEg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement

Official Game Server Partner

Noita

I am very good at discord, frontend, backend and bot/api development.
I'd love to learn more about arkAPI plugin development but I don't know C++, not that that's an issue as I can learn. My current background is rooted heavily in Javascript heavily leaning on the NodeJS toolkit, so C++ will help me in that aspect as far as diving deeper into NodeJS with it. I'd love to help build a discord for this project, as well as hopefully get some documentation going as I see there doesn't seem to be much. I'm the type who likes to play with and break things to learn so, i'll hopefully know more once I finally get the project set up and running this week.

Thanks!

barnwellrd

Plugin Developer
Great news, everyone! The ArkApi Developer Discord is up and running! Whether you're a beginner or experienced, feel free to pm me for an invite! The discord is a place where you can learn, collaborate, share, and communicate with fellow devs!

DonkeyBoy

Hey, did that discord get made? I'm getting into C++ development and run a bunch of ARK servers so would be keen to look at some documentation if there is any!