Dedicated Servers other than OVH?

Advertisement

Official Game Server Partner

OwnProx

Plugin Developer
Yeah I'd love to do it. So you just find a local place that will host it? I don't want it at my house. It got hit by lightning the day we launched season 2 and most my electronics fried. Wouldn't want that to happen again, lol.
did you have surge protectors they are pretty cheap?, not sure if they would protect you against lightning though, the best hosting company is ovh can't recommend anything else if you want good support ect that's the place to be even though you said you dont want ovh

Tiamo

Donators
Website
www.arkade.online
Yeah, we put all our expensive electronics on high-end surge protectors. This lightning strike was unlike anything I've ever seen though. And it happened on our Season 2 launch. I guess it was destined for me not to host two dozen maps in my basement! :cry:

OwnProx

Plugin Developer
Yeah, we put all our expensive electronics on high-end surge protectors. This lightning strike was unlike anything I've ever seen though. And it happened on our Season 2 launch. I guess it was destined for me not to host two dozen maps in my basement! :cry:
that's so messed up scary stuff, such a shame but your health is what matters more i guess but such a shame and a really rare thing to happen it does quite seem like destiny, now im scared if my surge protector would ever be enough its a cheap one...