Cross Server Chat

Cross Server Chat 1.7

No permission to download
So now, i can see my Rag Messages coming through but Rag cant see mine from AB. I got a error 10038 on Rag trying to connect to ab server

Advertisement

Monetise Your Game Server

Want to monetise your ARK Server? Create your own webstore at tebex.io

Im guessing i shouldnt include the server with the plugin on it in the config to avoid duplicate messages in the chat on that server. is this correct or not?

shoetrax

on our server we have an issue, we can;t send any messages with RCON while using cross server chat. I may be totally wrong and maybe some other mods interfere, but could you look into it ?

Jimbodiah

Im guessing i shouldnt include the server with the plugin on it in the config to avoid duplicate messages in the chat on that server. is this correct or not?
All servers need to be in the list, and the plugin installed on all servers with the same config on each server.

Thoth

Has anyone ever figured out how to get rid of the comma at the end of a message when using RichColor for server names?

RichColor in general seems to have issues, reds show as pinks, etc. :cry: Still would prefer to keep it, it's just that damn comma lol.