Cross Server Chat

Cross Server Chat 1.7

No permission to download

TOXid

Проблема в том, что игроки не видят переписку на других серверах, появляется ошибка POP после ввода текста в чат.
RCON порты точно активированы на серверах? По умолчанию они выключены в менеджере. Попробуйте убрать из конфига параметр MultiHome.

Advertisement

Monetise Your Game Server

Want to monetise your ARK Server? Create your own webstore at tebex.io

Всем спасибо переделал конфиг на

"94.180.118.120:32300",
"94.180.118.120:32301",
"94.180.118.120:32302",
"94.180.118.120:32303",
"94.180.118.120:32304",
"94.180.118.120:32305"
и все стало нормально

McFok

Hey all,

I am Admin of a Cluster of modded Nitrado-Ark-Servers, but I am completly new to these kind of PlugIns and this PlugIn sounds awesome and exactly what I have been looking for.

Unfortunately I could not find a" Readme" or "howto" in the download or on this website. Could somebody please point me in right direction of what I have to do other than the configuring the PlugIn itself, which is described on the Overview of this PlugIn.
In particular I am seeking Information how (what program to use) to edit the PlugIn files and where on the Server (the file path) these Files need to be loaded up to.

Thanks in advance for any help and tips.

Michidu

Administrator
Staff member
Hey all,

I am Admin of a Cluster of modded Nitrado-Ark-Servers, but I am completly new to these kind of PlugIns and this PlugIn sounds awesome and exactly what I have been looking for.

Unfortunately I could not find a" Readme" or "howto" in the download or on this website. Could somebody please point me in right direction of what I have to do other than the configuring the PlugIn itself, which is described on the Overview of this PlugIn.
In particular I am seeking Information how (what program to use) to edit the PlugIn files and where on the Server (the file path) these Files need to be loaded up to.

Thanks in advance for any help and tips.
Nitrado never supported plugins.

Pyro

This does not work for me. How can I get it to work? Here is my code.

{
"CrossChatKey":"12361",
"CrossChatMapNameInclude":true,
"RconServers":[
"176.57.160.66:28615",
"176.57.160.3:28315"
],
"CrossChatMapNameOverride":"",
"Async":true
}
Also I use G-Portal as a host.

StarDevil

Can anyone confirm this is working correctly with no tribe chat in global or causing lag?
Работает. Но бывает, что при активной переписке на одном из серверов, другие лагают.
{https://translate.google.ru}
Works. But it happens that with active correspondence on one of the servers, others lag.

rrex

unfortunately but not really working for my servers((
tried 127.0.0.1, 192.168.0.1 and external IP's not sending messages to other server :(

ltstickers

Hi there, I am interested in getting this for my server cluster, standard 5 maps, but dont understand too much how this works.. does this need to run off the server where ARK is hosted? As my host provider does not provide me that access what server would you recommend I switch to to utilize this plugin.. I would gladly contribute for your time.

KingsTV

Hi there, I am interested in getting this for my server cluster, standard 5 maps, but dont understand too much how this works.. does this need to run off the server where ARK is hosted? As my host provider does not provide me that access what server would you recommend I switch to to utilize this plugin.. I would gladly contribute for your time.
You need FTP Access to transfer DLLs. Most hosts dosent allow that. So and the OS must be Windows if i can remember me. Just talk with your host, if it is an gamer host they will know ARKAPI and can help u fast

NismoGlow

ok so lt stickers and i use the same server host, we have access to install all the api needed the problem is we cant get this plugin to work, how do you configure it, what ports do we use, we need help with the config file, i know i have used every port and server ip i can thank of

ok so lt stickers and i use the same server host, we have access to install all the api needed the problem is we cant get this plugin to work, how do you configure it, what ports do we use, we need help with the config file, i know i have used every port and server ip i can thank of
open all RCON ports.
External External IP 100.100.100.100:RCON PORT 32333

I'm trying to use RichColor tag to change the color of MapName. But there is always a comma at the end of the message. I was wondering if you could fix it. I appreciate so much.

View attachment 977

{
"CrossChatKey":"serverkey",
"CrossChatMapNameInclude":true,
"RconServers":[
"127.0.0.1:19983"
],
"CrossChatMapNameOverride":"<RichColor Color=\"1 , 0 , 0 , 1\">[TestServer] </>"
}
你是国内的吗?为啥我的服务器用不起来呢,没有效果。

I'm not sure how the "CrossChatKey" works ... I just want a plugin that when I press enter to chat , it shows what map I am in and I can chat with other tribes on other maps (of course I'm running a cluster). Is that what this plugin do?

Eg : I'm on the Island, I send a message, it should read like this -> Rick(tribe name) [Map name]

Will it show the message like above or something different?

Thank you