Configured Json's

I am running a 3 server cluster called Miscreants.
I have Death Match configured for the Island, Scorched, and Aberration.
I have Shops / Kits configured for the Island, Scorched, and Aberration.
I have Shop rewards configured for every creature in ark, including Extinction DLC.
I am including a link for anyone who may want use them.
I have the configured files located here: ArkAPIConfigs2.0
The original files (ArkAPIConfigs) had not been play tested and had some issues, including store on Aberration not functioning, and death match on Scorched and Aberration placing players below the map. These have all been corrected in 2.0. Also added API Cmds to /shophelp.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Monetise Your Game Server

Want to monetise your ARK Server? Create your own webstore at tebex.io

I had an issue with my google drive and had to remove these files from it. I have just finished uploading new shop Configs, complete with in depth descriptions of what they contain, directly to this site for The Island, Scorched Earth, Ragnarok, Aberration, and Extinction utilizing stock blueprint paths. Also have recently uploaded a complete rewards file, and an Extinction Deathmatch Config with description.

GamingOGs

CEO | GamingOG's LLC
Donators
Website
gamingogs.com
I had an issue with my google drive and had to remove these files from it. I have just finished uploading new shop Configs, complete with in depth descriptions of what they contain, directly to this site for The Island, Scorched Earth, Ragnarok, Aberration, and Extinction utilizing stock blueprint paths. Also have recently uploaded a complete rewards file, and an Extinction Deathmatch Config with description.
Good stuff