OwnProx submitted a new resource:

Clean Up - Clean up rafts / sleeps and also /bps command

Clean UP

Source: Click Here

Features:
  • Able to Kill Rafts and players
  • Able to list inventory bps

Chat Commands:
  • /sleepkill <MaxLevelToKill> <Distance> - kill all sleeping players under the max level and within the distance specified
  • /raftkill <MaxLevelToKill> <Distance> - kill all rafts under the max level and within the...
Read more about this resource...

Advertisement

Official Game Server Partner

Anyway this could incorporate claim flags as well? Just not an entity as far as destroymytarget and such is concerned + you cant force join a tribe if the player has no tribe to remove.

Ixel

Donators
Anyway this could incorporate claim flags as well? Just not an entity as far as destroymytarget and such is concerned + you cant force join a tribe if the player has no tribe to remove.
+1 to this.

Also are we able to use this via RCON to wipe the entire zone of sleeping bodies (e.g. I could run this once a day in freeports on sleeping bodies over the entire zone perhaps)?

Visual

Donators
Can this clean up ship wreckage? I have a small problem at my freeport due to the new sloop introduction

Sakura

TheArk.Life
Donators
Website
www.theark.life
Works great! Can we get added features like, destroy decayed structures? Remove flags /flagkill (radius), remove ships /shipkill (radius). Also we need to remove those ramshackle sloops now too.

KingMarcel

Donators
Hello, is there a possibility to enable this with claimflags.
With this command: cheat destroyall ClaimingFlag_C you can destroy all claimflags in a grid. Can you limit this to a range?