Better Spawn Distribution 1.1

No permission to download

lewimaron

Website
jamonparadigm.com
lewimaron submitted a new resource:

Better Spawn Distribution - Changes the spawn level distribution on official maps to match those of Ragnarok and The Center

This plugin changes the level distribution for dino spawns on all maps to match the higher levels seen on Ragnarok and The Center.
It should work on any map that uses the default spawn distributions.

Island official distribution
Ragnarok official distribution
Read more about this resource...

Advertisement

Monetise Your Game Server

Want to monetise your ARK Server? Create your own webstore at tebex.io

Eman

Hi, Noticed that this plugin works very well on the island, but if i want to override the spawn multiplier of the alphas by ASM ( i tried a lot with carno and raptor) it seems doesn't work very well, i mean...the plugin works good always, the spawn multiplier not so good at all.
Thanks ;)

Hey there. Just a little question because i'm quite new to all this APIs :) My server on TheIsland is set to have dinos that have a 120level max. If I put this plugin, will that change the max level of the wild dinos to lvl150?

Biscotte

Can someone tell me what I have to do with the downloaded file ? I extracted it to my desktop, should i just move it into a special folder ?

Biscotte

Ok thanks, do you know if it's the same thing for servers hosted by nitroserv or nitrado ? (If i use a FTP file and load it to the folder it'll work )?