Automatic Plugin Update Checker

Automatic Plugin Update Checker 1.4

No permission to download
Advertisement

Official Game Server Partner

xsilversagex

Donators
Could one of these be made to check for and print Steam workshop mod updates to discord?
There used to be a Mod that done it, Dev quit though :p

xsilversagex

Donators
Cool cool, I never allow my servers to auto update, SteamCMD fails a lot, Would be handy to just have something that Alerted me they needed to be updated haha

Foppa

Staff member
Website
foppasgaming.com
Cool cool, I never allow my servers to auto update, SteamCMD fails a lot, Would be handy to just have something that Alerted me they needed to be updated haha
Fails on what?
Have been running ASM auto-update with 0% issues. for over 1 year now I think. :)I think you should reconsider it!

/Foppa

xsilversagex

Donators
Have had it crap out a few times on large mods 1.3GB + like custom maps and so on, It's a SteamCMD issue not ASM, ASM is great.
I'd just rather do it myself, Then have to fix it :p
I have my servers without very large mods running auto update.

Foppa

Staff member
Website
foppasgaming.com
Have had it crap out a few times on large mods 1.3GB + like custom maps and so on, It's a SteamCMD issue not ASM, ASM is great.
I'd just rather do it myself, Then have to fix it :p
I have my servers without very large mods running auto update.
Ah, that's the difference between our servers. I only use small mods! But i think they have added an option for that

1522306004092.png

xsilversagex

Donators
That setting is for if SteamCMD fails to download completely, The issue with large mods is It downloads and says 100% but often skips files causing the mod not to load correctly, For example structures will be missing in game or engrams for that mod not learn able and so on.

Thanks for your help though.

Foppa

Staff member
Website
foppasgaming.com
That setting is for if SteamCMD fails to download completely, The issue with large mods is It downloads and says 100% but often skips files causing the mod not to load correctly, For example structures will be missing in game or engrams for that mod not learn able and so on.

Thanks for your help though.
aha, good to know!

Then I'm +1 for that feature as well :)

Hi, Can you add an option to set the time for the messages?? When the plugin updates it flooded the discord, with messagens From half and half hour.. 3 servers, 2updates. Flooded everything.. Or one option just to check on start.

Thanks.