ATLAS: Tribe Log Relay

ATLAS: Tribe Log Relay 1.63

No permission to download

Lethal

Plugin Developer
Lethal submitted a new resource:

Tribe Log Relay - Allows tribe owners to get tribe log notifications sent to a Discord channel

Gives tribe owners the ability to have in-game tribe log events forwarded to a discord channel of their choosing. Also gives server admins the ability to log all tribe activity to a private admin discord channel.

Chat Commands:
Read more about this resource...

Advertisement

Official Game Server Partner

Lethal

Plugin Developer
Upcoming changes for the next version 1.3

The reload command now works in the Console, RCON and Chat.

New Config option: "DiscordPingCooldown"
  • Setting to 0 disables the new feature and TLR will act as it always has.
  • Setting to 60 for instance is the number of seconds that must pass before another @everyone can be sent to discord. The message will still be delivered during the "cooldown" period minus the @everyone.
New Config Section:
JSON:
  "Detection":{
    "DetectCyroUnfreeze":true,    //false will disable the cryopod unfreeze feature
    "DetectTribenameChange":true,  //false will not log tribename changes
    "DetectTribeOwnerChange":true  //false will not log tribe owner changes
  },
Some Localization options for events I created that are not in the standard game:
JSON:
  "Localization":{
    "TribeOwnerChanged":"Tribe owner changed from {0} to {1}",   // 0=Previous Tribe Owner, 1=New Tribe Owner
    "TribeNameChanged":"Tribe name changed to ({0})",  //0=New tribe name
    "UnCryo":"{0} unfroze {1}" //0=PlayerName, 1=DinoName/Level
  },
According to Google Translate Korean may look like this:
JSON:
  "Localization":{
    "TribeOwnerChanged": "부족 소유자가 {0}에서 {1} (으)로 변경되었습니다.",
    "TribeNameChanged": "종족 이름이 ({0}) (으)로 변경되었습니다.",
    "UnCryo": "{0}이 (가) {1}을 (를) 고정 해제했습니다."
  },
Bug Fix: The "Day" that is sent to discord as part of the message can be skewed by alot and I have corrected that to exactly match what is in game.
Bug Fix: Unicode support - All standard messages in ARK should display in discord based on the servers culture setting. The new localization settings will handle my custom messages.
Bug Fix: Hopefully have any weird issues tracking removing dinos from cryopods whether they expire or are thrown down.

Last edited:

Lethal

Plugin Developer
v1.3 will be scheduled for release once I receive feedback from a few testers and no bugs reported.

Change List

Lethal

Plugin Developer
V1.3 will be reposted soon. Few issues with the ATLAS version needed to be fixed. I have a local server to test with now.

Last edited:

Lethal

Plugin Developer
Lethal updated ATLAS: Tribe Log Relay with a new update entry:

Tribe Log Relay v1.3

Changelog:

The reload command now works in the Console, RCON and Chat.
Config.json format completely revamped.
Additional performance tuning to eliminate looking up information for each message and various code cleanup tasks.

New Config options:
  • "DiscordPingCooldown"
    • Setting to 0 disables the new feature and TLR will act as it always has.
    • Setting to 60 for instance is the number of seconds that must pass before another @everyone can be sent to discord. The...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Lethal

Plugin Developer
Working on getting this caught up to the ARK version in the next couple days.

micha.maag

Website
5dl.online
We have installed the plugin on a 3x3 ATLAS Grid.
Unfortunaly it's only working in the current grid where I set the webhook AND only for the running session.
After relogging or Server-Restart i have to /TLR the webhook again for the plugin to work.

Anny suggestion what is wrong? Maybe config?

Edit:
Using MySQL
Webhooks are saved in table as expected

THANKS!

Lethal

Plugin Developer
We have installed the plugin on a 3x3 ATLAS Grid.
Unfortunaly it's only working in the current grid where I set the webhook AND only for the running session.
After relogging or Server-Restart i have to /TLR the webhook again for the plugin to work.

Anny suggestion what is wrong? Maybe config?

Edit:
Using MySQL
Webhooks are saved in table as expected

THANKS!
There is a bug with MySQL that prevents reading the webhooks from the database. If you reach out to me on discord I can provide a testing version for 1.5 with the MySQL fix in it plus new features. Discord link is in my signature.

micha.maag

Website
5dl.online
There is a bug with MySQL that prevents reading the webhooks from the database. If you reach out to me on discord I can provide a testing version for 1.5 with the MySQL fix in it plus new features. Discord link is in my signature.
Thanks for replying, but Discord tells me that your invitation-link is invalid. Tried both, your signature and the link on the plugin page.

Lethal

Plugin Developer
The link should not expire now. I posted the v1.5 beta in the ATLAS plugin section on my discord.

Last edited:

Lethal

Plugin Developer
Lethal updated ATLAS: Tribe Log Relay with a new update entry:

Tribe Log Relay v1.5

Changelog:
New Config Options:​
  • ForceTribeMembership
    • Setting this to true will make sure everyone on the server is in a tribe. No longer will the solo bob cry he was attacked and has no proof because he didn't form a tribe.
  • CryoItems
    • Added ability to allow for any mod that uses cryopod style functionality to have "freeze/unfreeze" events logged if they don't support them. Some items may...
Read the rest of this update entry...