Atlas Shop, Currency & Kits 1.0

No permission to download

subohmgamer

Donators
Hey all so i am having some problems i have read all the comments and have doe my best to understand it all but every time i try and buy something my server crashes :S

This is my Config i have
https://pastebin.com/vWTuWE4k
I have placed it in JSONLint and it comes back no errors so i dunno what to do.
Thank you in advance for any help.

Advertisement

Monetise Your Game Server

Want to monetise your ARK Server? Create your own webstore at tebex.io

Artectek

Donators
i have been used your plugin for a month now,but recently,after a update,the selling lag became really serious,it can up to 20-40 secs,if you could spare come time looking into it ,i would be much appreciated.

Artectek

Donators
i monitored the server usage during the selling process,i find that the memoy usage drifted dramatically which can up to 2000-3000mb/s.

GeekGoggles

Donators
I currently just disabled selling by removing the 2 commands /sell that will disable that part of the plugin until an update fixes it.

tranquil13

Donators
Can anyone help me with this error? Currently my kits are working and I can buy galleon but anytime I buy something else like gold or sickles my server crashes with the log attached. Any help would be greatly appreciated ty!

Attachments

GamingOGs

CEO | GamingOG's LLC
Donators
Website
gamingogs.com
Can anyone help me with this error? Currently my kits are working and I can buy galleon but anytime I buy something else like gold or sickles my server crashes with the log attached. Any help would be greatly appreciated ty!
If the crash is due to buying. Ensure everything is update and validate the config via JSON validators. If it's validated it could simply be a wrong blueprint path hence why when you buy "X" item it crashes your server.

zazulu

Donators
I am at a loss here. Continue to get error code 1114, failed to load plugin error. Ive used fixed examples in the discussion, I tried a cutthroat version just to get it to load, used json validation tools without any errors and the darn thing still wont load.

Here is my current setup. Bear with me as I am sure I will give more details than necessary but I want to make sure every variable is considered. I am hosting a 5x5 on 2 physical boxes with VmWare ESXi 6.5 hosted in a datacenter in Kansas City. Host 1 runs 5 VMs total. VM1 = PfSense(Handles our firewall and networking) VM2 = REDIS and MySQL
VM3-5 = A grids, B grids and C grids. Host 2 has 3 VMs. VM1 = PfSense and VM2and3 = D and E grids.

On a side note: I am able to connect to the database via MySQL Workbench from my personal PC. Also, Atlas Permissions was able to load properly without errors however when in game and trying to connect to the grid in which I installed it (temp. because I will have it mirrored on all servers/VMs) I got a black screen and nothing would happen and when I look at the server in question it had crashed with errors.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as we are trying to get these things hammered out and working prior to the update on the 20th. Thanks in advance.

snipertony247

Donators
a on going issue my cluster has is negative point amounts and the shop randomly stop working i have to restart the servers when this happens to fix both issues

SixxGunZ

Donators
For anyone having issues with the current example config here is a working example + the missing plugininfo.json file. Just edit with your servers settings for the database. The default config for the plugin does not have the mysql port line so if you are trying to connect via mysql option please take note of the setting in the config file below.

Attachments

Michidu

Administrator
Staff member
I am at a loss here. Continue to get error code 1114, failed to load plugin error. Ive used fixed examples in the discussion, I tried a cutthroat version just to get it to load, used json validation tools without any errors and the darn thing still wont load.
Did you try to use sqlite? Then we can see if it's db or config error.
a on going issue my cluster has is negative point amounts and the shop randomly stop working i have to restart the servers when this happens to fix both issues
There will be a fix soon.

zazulu

Donators
Did you try to use sqlite? Then we can see if it's db or config error.
After tons of digging around I found that it was an actual PfSense issue. If anyone else reading these happens to have the same similar setup I am using be sure to increase your Firewall Maximum Table Entries to something above 400.000. The default value of 400.000 will lead to OOM errors due to increased size of bogon networks list file which may corrupt your routing. Which in our case, wasnt loading the NAT/Firewall rules for port 3306.

The new issue I am having now that the plugin is loading successfully. I can see the shop, however once I go to buy an item it crashes that server on the server side with the typical unreal error message. I believe someone else in this discussion is also having that issue.

I have double and triple checked the Json myself and a validator as well as checked the correct paths to the items. I have even as gone as far as only having 2 items to purchase with same results. However the kits are/were working when I tried.

Michidu

Administrator
Staff member
The new issue I am having now that the plugin is loading successfully. I can see the shop, however once I go to buy an item it crashes that server on the server side with the typical unreal error message. I believe someone else in this discussion is also having that issue.

I have double and triple checked the Json myself and a validator as well as checked the correct paths to the items. I have even as gone as far as only having 2 items to purchase with same results. However the kits are/were working when I tried.
Upload your config.

Keyboy1985

Convoluted
Donators
a simple comparision between the Permissions config.json and the AtlasShop config.json "Mysql" sections will reveal that the AtlasShop by default has NO "Mysqlport":3306, in the mysql section, adding it should resolve most of the issues people are having. View attachment 1448

Last edited: