Atlas Server Manager

Atlas Server Manager 4.4

No permission to download
Advertisement

Official Game Server Partner

shoota

can you please add a verification/check if the current buildid is higher than the released one to skip/ignore update.

caen

I can not get cpu processor affinity 15 to save when I attempt to assign 2 cpus per server, it will save cpu affinity 14, but not 15.

I've also had all the affinity settings wiped and set to default (using all cores) after program restarts.

Attachments

Last edited:

GamingOGs

CEO | GamingOG's LLC
Donators
Website
gamingogs.com
@OwnProx You oughta consider adding Auto-Mod update to the program.
Servers have downtime due to Mods being updated but no way to update it using program since force-update only works if a new buildID is out.

I'm getting a loop when trying to update

( [Update]Error! App '1006030' state is 0x206 after update job.
[04:04] [Atlas] Update Error, Retrying...
[04:04] [Atlas] BuildID 3526025 Released!
[04:04] [Atlas] Current BuildID: 3521375, Updating To BuildID: 3526025
)

Also, is a unique rcon port required per tile? Or should I use the same one on each?
Thanks

stunme

Donators
any settings I need todo for the update I have the asm int he correct spot boots/runs fine even installed my mods first time using it but woke up today to it completely frozen saying updating I would force close re open it would say updating atlas but NEVER UPDATED...…. any help much appreciated I would also love to see the mod update like gaming og suggested

freekill

Donators
Website
discord.gg
auto update is still not working correctly. It shut down all my servers, but never went to actually update it, therefor keeping my servers offline
even though "check if server is offline" was checked

telco

Quick question. Where are the server configs stored when they get loaded into the ASM? I had an issue where i started up the manager and none of the servers were there anymore. After adding them back in, I can't seem to find where that info is stored. Where can I find the individual server grid info that ASM uses?

Nekikool

Hello my friends, i need your help for problem

I open Rcon Port on my WindowsServer 2016 but my port are not ready

Rcon Port Failed.PNG

Do you have one idea please ?

My server is hosting on OVH. Sorry for my bad english

Thank you in advance