Atlas Server Manager

Atlas Server Manager 4.4

No permission to download

Temil2006

Donators
OwnProx :: so, after manually clearing all of my config info as the tool was having issues with clearing it from old versions, re setting all servers back up, it seems like the program is working pretty damn well for me. I know that some other users are having issues and feel those are more important, however i would like to through out an idea/request to have added when you have time if possible.

IDEA ::
-- 1. expanding the AutoUpdate feature to notify any new users that join the server of the upcoming restart. For example, right now I have my autoUpdate set to 15min warning. Anyone that logs in after that warning is announced, they won't be aware of it. This could be a temp change to the MOTD, but having it revert back after server restart. or it could be something to detect new players (that's more problematic I think). Or maybe even added check options to send out at internals, (one at 10mins, one at 5mins, etc)

-- 2. AutoBackup feature ... it simply doesn't exist today. Would love to be able to define a BACKUP path and have all configs backup to that location based on there server name. Also having a AutoBackup when new updates come out, as any server Admin for ark, etc knows.. updates/patches can and most likely will at some point corrupt our world/save files newing you to rollback to a previous backup copy.

Advertisement

Official Game Server Partner

Website
steamcommunity.com
Looks amazing!! The only suggestion, or possible addition, I can think of is a way to link multiple iterations of this together. MANY of us run across multiple machines. It would be great to have a Master and Slaves... all linked for timing

Website
steamcommunity.com
I really want to trust this but at the moment its brand new and i'm getting it flagged as 0-day malware with the code : MachineLearning/Anomalous.94%

maybe sort this out with Malware-bytes if it doesn't have anything hurtful in it so its not auto quarantined every time.
With all the work that this guy has done for the Ark world, I REALLY don't see any value in questioning his integrity!

Currently running v3.5, and it does not automatically detect updates, even on startup. It also seems to be crashing a lot, unlike previous versions.

Thanks so much for all your hard work.

OwnProx

Plugin Developer
Last edited:

snipertony247

Donators
@OwnProx Great program i do wanna give some advice for quality of life/bugs . When you launch the program it should not launch the servers it is very annoying because it launches the servers before it even checks to see if theirs an update i would much rather manually push the start button. Also when you restart the program because it crashes sometimes for no reason it shutdowns the servers and restarts them when you open the program again. Also for me its not finding the newest update on its own i have to push the force update button. Also im the newest version 3.6

As of version 3.7, I'm also having still having the issue of the server not updating on startup. The log shows

"
11:53] [Atlas] Checking for updates, can take up to 30 seconds...
[11:53] [Atlas] No updates found, Booting servers if offline! "

However, I have the option to show the command, and it does not show this on startup. If I do a forced update, it does show the command, so I don't think the program is actually running the command at startup, even though it thinks it is.

Also, after the force update is done, the next time the program checks for an update it thinks there is another update when there is none, and shuts down all the servers again. During the check it shows "[Atlas] Current BuildID: , Updating To BuildID: 3458859" which makes me think it doesn't know what the current version is and just updates anyway?

Hope this info helps. Many thanks as always.

DevAdmin

I'm trying to do a clean install of this because it was not working correctly but it keeps pulling info from the old version, can you post instructions on how to do a clean uninstall?

Last edited:

Sadsnow

Has anyone else got issue with travelling to another tile (server) I have a Freeport server which is fine everyone spawns in that location. And max level is 8 which again is fine. Trouble is people are able to claim land which isn’t right. And the moment you sail over to another server which is not set as a home server the game just times out and then you can’t spawn in that region (using bed on raft). Has anyone got a fix with connecting to the other tiles (servers). I’m using redis and all servers are on etc. All ports correctly forwarded. I’m not using the server manager as it’s not been explained on how to install it.

Shadowsong

Donators
I'm trying to do a clean install of this because it was not working correctly but it keeps pulling info from the old version, can out post instructions on how to do a clean uninstall?
I've clean installed many times by going into the registry, HKEYCU>Software and then delete the atlas server manager key.

Shadowsong

Donators
Has anyone else got issue with travelling to another tile (server) I have a Freeport server which is fine everyone spawns in that location. And max level is 8 which again is fine. Trouble is people are able to claim land which isn’t right. And the moment you sail over to another server which is not set as a home server the game just times out and then you can’t spawn in that region (using bed on raft). Has anyone got a fix with connecting to the other tiles (servers). I’m using redis and all servers are on etc. All ports correctly forwarded. I’m not using the server manager as it’s not been explained on how to install it.
This is best aimed at the dedicated server forum on the official site, especially as you do not use ASM. The ASM setup is explained in OwnProx inital post -

Setup:
Place next to Shootergame folder and then launch, then right click the row and click servers then add

Connecting to other tiles does work, my 3x4 grid is flawless. My guess is your transfer issue would be related to your seamless ports not being correct for all grids or potentially a Redis issue. I would review all ports first and ensure they are correctly setup and using the right protocol (TCP/UDP). Also make sure your JSON is setup with all ports and that they are different. I have my game, query and seamless ports 5 apart and i have found that having both UDP and TCP open on query and game allows quicker server transfer, despite only UDP being required officially.

You can also remove the max level in a free port if you wish and you can prevent claiming as well if you wish. I have opt'd to allow more than level 8 and allow claiming on my servers, find it wastes so much space for players blocking out an whole grid for no building, but that's just my personal opinion :)