Atlas server manager not updating

Hi, first off thanks for creating this wonderful tool, I look forward to what future updates may bring. I'm not 100% certain I have it set up correctly though. The only part that works for me is manually stopping and starting the servers. But they do not auto update, or auto start if they're off. The app has to be closed and reopened for the offline status to change to online, and the CPU usage next to each server sometimes just sits at 0% for all 4 servers of mine.

Any advice? Server port means Seamless port correct?

Advertisement

Official Game Server Partner

GamingOGs

Donators
Website
gamingogs.com
No server ports are game ports not seamless.
Ensure you have the latest download from forums.
Ensure ports are same as config.
Ensure the program runs as admin.

Okay thanks for the clarification. I fixed my port settings, updated to ASM 2.0 and made sure it runs as administrator.

I run the program and it still acts the same way as before. In the status window at the bottom it says "Checking for updates, can take up to 30 seconds" and nothing happens. It never launches the servers. Does SteamCMD have to be present in the Shootergame folder for it to update? I have my steamcmd in a different directory.

Edit: It seems like it might be working. I had to manually start the servers the first time to get the ball rolling. It updates the online/offline status properly now and puts "Started!" messages in the status window that it wasn't doing before. Hopefully that means everything else like auto-updating and reboots will work now.

Last edited:

Shadowsong

Donators
Okay thanks for the clarification. I fixed my port settings, updated to ASM 2.0 and made sure it runs as administrator.

I run the program and it still acts the same way as before. In the status window at the bottom it says "Checking for updates, can take up to 30 seconds" and nothing happens. It never launches the servers. Does SteamCMD have to be present in the Shootergame folder for it to update? I have my steamcmd in a different directory.

Edit: It seems like it might be working. I had to manually start the servers the first time to get the ball rolling. It updates the online/offline status properly now and puts "Started!" messages in the status window that it wasn't doing before. Hopefully that means everything else like auto-updating and reboots will work now.
Give version 3.0 of the ASM ago, fixes a lot of update issues.