AdrianGaming

Boo boo
Staff member
Plugin Developer
AdrianGaming submitted a new resource:

AutoDecay - auto decay for structures

Hey - you server administrator out there,

Are you fed up with players placing structures all over the map but not decaying ..?
Or even players who claim good spots (especially on PvP servers), but then just leaving for some reason?

Then you came to the right plugin!

This plugin allows you to set a specific time to remove structures from players who were not online in this time.

Lets say you configure 48h in the config file - this would mean that every player can be offline for 47...
Read more about this resource...

Advertisement

Official Game Server Partner

shoota

very nice. but how does it work with a company where one vip is inside (other company crew member are default). which timer will be taken?

GeekGoggles

Donators
very nice. but how does it work with a company where one vip is inside (other company crew member are default). which timer will be taken?
It's a global per player setting all ready. Lol no need to do group decay I see no point anyway.

SixxGunZ

Donators
For 100$ I can think of a few other ways to spend my money... 100$ better give me the rights to the source code.

AdrianGaming

Boo boo
Staff member
Plugin Developer
I wonder how you guys even found the button for Donations.. lol

The first thing im mention in the description is that the price will change and not even has been released...