Atlas Admins Permissions

Atlas Admins Permissions 1.3

No permission to download

Michidu

Administrator
Staff member
Michidu submitted a new resource:

Atlas Admins Permissions - Configure admins permissions

This plugin allows you to give only a certain console commands to other players.

Chat Commands:
  • /cheat <Console Command> - Executes console command if player has enough permissions. Example: /cheat infinitestats.
Permissions:
  • Cheat.<ConsoleCommand> - <ConsoleCommand> is any console command. For example: Cheat.God.
Dependencies:
Read more about this resource...

Advertisement

Official Game Server Partner

ralohdesigns

Donators
I am trying to get my moderators cheat commands to work, but it seems like only some command works. Do we have a list of commands we know works with this mod? Most of the commands require additional permissions?

Commands i've added: cheat.fly, cheat.TeleportPlayerNameToMe,cheat.listplayers, cheat.TeleportToPlayer, cheat.kickplayer, cheat.ghost, cheat.walk,

Commands confirmed worked: cheat.fly, cheat.ghost, cheat.walk, cheat.listplayers

ralohdesigns

Donators
Looks like i found the issue, kickplayer has additional checks if player is admin or not. I will see if i can fix it. Did you find other commands like this one?
Did you find a fix for this? I know this plugin was cloned from the ARK plugin. It is having the same problems.