Ark Shop MySql Database 1114 Error on setup

I downloaded the ArkShop a few days ago and installed it and the MySQL database. I am using the config file provided with the ArkShop as is, and also the Permissions as is, except for a change to the MySql sections:

Permissions:

{
"Database":"mysql",
"MysqlHost":"localhost",
"MysqlUser":"root",
"MysqlPass":"xxxxx",
"MysqlDB":"ArkShop",
"MysqlPort":3306,
"DbPathOverride":""
}

Arkshop:
"Mysql":{
"UseMysql":true,
"MysqlHost":"localhost",
"MysqlUser":"root",
"MysqlPass":"xxxxx",
"MysqlDB":"ArkShop"
}

I installed MySQL with Legacy authentication.
I have used Add user in the MySQL Workbench and added the root user and password to the ArkShop schema, as well as the other user I had created.
I tried with the root user and password in the config.
I tried with the MySQL user I also setup on installation in the config.
I have tried it with the DbPathOverride set to a directory path. But then saw a post where that seems to only apply for a non-mysql database, so blanked both of those out in the Permissions config and the Arkshop config.

In the workbench I had created an Arkshop model. It has no tables or anything. But I did add a root user and the other user and tried it both ways.
Capture.PNG

Again, the rest of the config file is exactly unchanged. But I can include it if desired.

On mysql installation:
I selected custom install. C++ connector MySQL Server 64 bit.
Workbench x64 (someone said in a post x86, but that option didn't exist, so maybe it was a typo).
Legacy authentication.

Any ideas?

thanks!

Advertisement

Monetise Your Game Server

Want to monetise your ARK Server? Create your own webstore at tebex.io

I apparently installed the schema incorrectly.

After watching this, I followed how they connected to the database and created a schema and now it loads fine.

So for anyone reading this, ignore the image above on my arkshop, and follow these instructions in the video if you are new to mysql.