Solved Ark server manager (api,plugins,error)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement

Monetise Your Game Server

Want to monetise your ARK Server? Create your own webstore at tebex.io

bu2ak

I'm using server manager,can't plug plugins,C:\ark\RAG\ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64\ArkApi\Plugins i threw here plugins. win64 shootergameserver Starting up gives error as shown in the picture above .More details like what

DoC

Banned
You have to make sure the plugins are only one folder deep.... Like the below. Sometimes in the zip if you extract to the zip name you will have 2 folders named the same...

In effect giving you: C:\ark\RAG\Shootergame\Bineries\Win64\ArkApi\Plugin\Pluginname\Pluginname

I use ASM and have no issue's.
asm-plugins.PNG

bu2ak

You have to make sure the plugins are only one folder deep.... Like the below. Sometimes in the zip if you extract to the zip name you will have 2 folders named the same...

In effect giving you: C:\ark\RAG\Shootergame\Bineries\Win64\ArkApi\Plugin\Pluginname\Pluginname

I use ASM and have no issue's.
View attachment 1172
where do you start the server?
Can you show me the inside of win64 file to help me.?
https://arkserverapi.com/resources/ark-server-api.4/
I'm doing everything right in this link, but I could not solve it. I will write the script myself, I will add the script to see this folder.?

DoC

Banned
I always start with the ASM program.

Sure thing see below:
asm-win64.PNG

Just extract the ArkAPI download to the Win64 folder so u see it as above then put the plugins folders (Make sure it's only 1 level deep) and put into plugins folder.

bu2ak

[QUOTE = "DoC, mesaj: 7673, üye: 221"] Her zaman ASM programından başlarım.

Tabii bir şey aşağıya bakın:
[= Tam ATTACH] 1174 [/ ATTACH]

ArkAPI yüklemesini Win64 klasörüne çıkartmanız yeterli; uzaklaştırma gibi görüp daha sonra eklenti klasörlerini planlama (yalnızca 1 seviyenin derinlemesine emin olun) ve eklentiler klasörüne tıklayın. [/ ALINTI]

I sent you a private message.

Status
Not open for further replies.