Ark Permissions

Ark Permissions 1.5

No permission to download

mitfrey

Is it possible to change the Sender for this mod, like most other plugins support? Also, the green text "SUCCESFULLY ADDED TO GROUP" is quite a bit larger than regular server messages. I love things streamlined so it'd be great if this could be changed to be more in line with other plugins. The green color is fine though I'd say :)

Advertisement

Official Game Server Partner

Mdefect

I am getting this error also, its adding players to the arkshopplayers but nothing is being added to arkpplayers anyone know how to fix it ?

\plugins\permissions\permissions\private\hooks.cpp Permissions::Hooks::Hook_AShooterGameMode_HandleNewPlayer) Couldn't add player

Mdefect

Basically our current setup is:
8 Cluster servers using ark api, Ark Shop & ark Permissions.

Ark shop & permissions all run off the same mysql DB players are added to the shop perfectly fine, but they are not being added to the arkpplayers table.

I have tried creating a whole new DB on 1 server connected to it and it added me fine the moment I connected the whole cluster to it then noone was added to the arkpplayers table.

I have tried to see if its an AUTO_INCREMENT error so moved that upto 1000 next player to be added would be 1001 that did not fix the issue either.

Im pulling my hair out now and can not work out why it will not work. Any ideas / solutions would be really appreciated. error.JPG config.JPG mysql.JPG