Ark Permissions

Ark Permissions 1.6

No permission to download

TIYONIK

How do I use permissions to allow certain player special shop items? i changed the config to use the MYsql DB that the shop uses but it seems to still being local. i want the permissions to be on every server in my cluster

Advertisement

Official Game Server Partner

jottaonline

Donators
Hello, when i want use a permissions.grant <group> admincheat command
he only take the "admincheat"

how i can fix that ? thanks

KoenZ

Donators
Is there a way to view the actual players in each group?

Nevermind: wrong database in the Json

Last edited:

theascendedark

Permissions Plugin seems to be causing issues with all other plugins, a ton of select queries on one map. This is causing bad ping spikes and hangs, resulting in kicking players from the server at times.

@Michidu have you had other server hosts with this issue in the past 3 or so days? Any possible solutions?

Thank you in advance.

Lethal

Plugin Developer
Permission checks are done by plugins using the permission system. It sounds like a plugin is checking permissions rapidly for some feature in their plugin. The permissions plugin doesn't constantly run any code on its own to hit the database. What plugins did you add in the last 3 days? Thats where I would start looking.

jottaonline

Donators
Hello all so plugin dont give auto default to players... so they dont get points abd stuff us normal ?
Last change i make was on shop i put on sql...

Thanks for any help

castaway

Hello i was wondering if its all possible to somehow set it up so that certain players get added to a group other than default?

Looking to have certain discord roles be automatically given a certain group in game.

V.UK

Hello i was wondering if its all possible to somehow set it up so that certain players get added to a group other than default?

Looking to have certain discord roles be automatically given a certain group in game.
You need Discord Integrator

Revoolt

Donators
How to sync permissions through database ? my mysql table is empty even if i added same database to all maps from cluster

Bullet_Tide

How to sync permissions through database ? my mysql table is empty even if i added same database to all maps from cluster
If you make it use MySQL, you have to restart the servers for the API to create the default permission groups.

Norlinri

Website
astral-imperium.com
Can confirm the Permissions error message. It pops up when players are joining maps, it seems.

[Permission][error] (d:\programs\ark\plugins\permissions\permissions\private\hooks.cpp Permissions::Hooks::Hook_AShooterGameMode_HandleNewPlayer) Couldn't add player

To add to that, it seems to be a similar issue like we had with ATLAS in October where the API had to be updated (https://arkserverapi.com/threads/atlas-server-api.852/#post-12319). I can see Steam IDs are not listed as they should be.

paeaet

Donators
Website
tecify-ark.com
Same Issue here

[Permission][error] (d:\programs\ark\plugins\permissions\permissions\private\hooks.cpp Permissions::Hooks::Hook_AShooterGameMode_HandleNewPlayer) Couldn't add player

Raptross

Looks like the Steam ID we get in the plugins from the functions are now something else.
I'm getting Steam IDs like 16140901064495857664, which surely isn't a Steam ID Format.