Ark Adverts

Ark Adverts 1.2

No permission to download
Website
steamcommunity.com
Can someone help me? I was just wanting a simple reminder and Welcome message for my server, but the plugin keep crashing with the following error:
Code:
[ArkAdvert][error] [json.exception.parse_error.101] parse error at 620: syntax error - unexpected ']'; expected '[', '{', or a literal
Youre missing the rest of the code....
Code:
{
    "AdvertMessages": {
        "WelcomeMsgEnabled": true,
        "WelcomeMsg": "Welcome to the Enderium Server! I hope you enjoy the modded server, and/or Videos! If you need any help, just ask!",
        "WelcomeMsgColor": [
        ],
        "Interval": 600,
        "Messages": [{
            "Message": "Don't forget to vote in order to get a special Loot Crate! Vote at https://ark-servers.net/server/138058/ and check your vote and claim prizes with /votereward",
            "Type": "ClientChat",
            "Color": [
            ],
            "DisplayScale": 1.3,
            "DisplayTime": 5.0
        }]
    }
}

Advertisement

Monetise Your Game Server

Want to monetise your ARK Server? Create your own webstore at tebex.io

JSON:
{
  "AdvertMessages":{
    "WelcomeMsgEnabled":true,
    "WelcomeMsg":"Welcome to the Enderium Server! I hope you enjoy the modded server, and/or Videos! If you need any help, just ask!",
    "WelcomeMsgColor":[
    ],
    "Interval":600,
    "Messages":[
      {
        "Message":"Don't forget to vote in order to get a special Loot Crate! Vote at https://ark-servers.net/server/138058/ and check your vote and claim prizes with /votereward",
        "Type":"ClientChat",
        "Color":[
        ]
      }
    ]
  }
}

Try that you had an extra ,
Yeah, I noticed it after a bit. XD

Youre missing the rest of the code....
Code:
{
    "AdvertMessages": {
        "WelcomeMsgEnabled": true,
        "WelcomeMsg": "Welcome to the Enderium Server! I hope you enjoy the modded server, and/or Videos! If you need any help, just ask!",
        "WelcomeMsgColor": [
        ],
        "Interval": 600,
        "Messages": [{
            "Message": "Don't forget to vote in order to get a special Loot Crate! Vote at https://ark-servers.net/server/138058/ and check your vote and claim prizes with /votereward",
            "Type": "ClientChat",
            "Color": [
            ],
            "DisplayScale": 1.3,
            "DisplayTime": 5.0
        }]
    }
}
Nah, the DisplayScale and DisplayTime is onlt needed for Broadcasts, not for ClientChat messages. I just had an extra comma after a close bracket, and it was looking for a subset of code.

mudny

Of course! If your language is Chinese, you can't use ServerChat message type, you should switch to other message types! Lol:giggle:

GamingOGs

CEO | GamingOG's LLC
Donators
Website
gamingogs.com
Is there anyway we can have intervals for each message instead of one interval for all messages? I want one message to run every 5minutes and another one to run every 1 hour. Is this something you could add? It would be a life saver for us server owners.

+1 Thanks for awesome work!

nosborbr

I got the same problem on all my cluster and ADS is off by now, Code is the Same. and erro crash file too.
Code:
{
  "AdvertMessages":{
    "WelcomeMsgEnabled":true,
    "WelcomeMsg":"Welcome back Survival.\nPlease press the delete key for server rules and other important information!",
    "WelcomeMsgColor":[
    ],
    "Interval":3600,
    "Messages":[
      {
        "Message":"New players type /kit starter when you are safe!",
        "Type":"ServerChat",
        ]
      },
      {
        "Message":"Press the F1 key for server rules and other important information!",
        ]
      },
      {
        "Message":"Vote reward now is way better, 200 Arkshop Point, Cemente Paste, Polymer, Electronics, 500 Crystal,MetalIngot.\nGo to discord Channel and click on the link of the server you like most.",
        ]
      },
      {
        "Message":"Alphas and Primes will not be available in the shop during the first few days",
        ]
      },
      {
        "Message": "Don't forget to vote in order to get a special gif! Vote at https://ark-servers.net/server/145858/ and check your vote and claim prizes with /votereward",
        ]
      },
      { 
        "Message":"              Server next wipe will be discuste with comunite.\nAny suggestion please go to our discord channel we always want to know what our player needs at most.\nPress F1 and you will see the link to discord and more.",
        "Type":"Notification",
        ]
      },
      {
        "Message":"The best way to stay informed is through our discord. Click the discord button in the delete menu.",
        ],
        "DisplayScale":1.3,
        "DisplayTime":5.0
      }
    ]     
  }
}

nosborbr

Fixed is was the space on the begin of the message. Like “ Teste” it have to be “Teste”

Last edited:

DoC

Banned
has anyone else noticed that when this plugin is active the server version is removed in the server browser? Disable this plugin and it comes back.. Is this intentional?

Foppa

Staff member
Website
foppasgaming.com
has anyone else noticed that when this plugin is active the server version is removed in the server browser? Disable this plugin and it comes back.. Is this intentional?
No, I have it activated on all my servers. And version number is showing.
When the version number is removed from the server browser is most likely that you have too long server name.

DoC

Banned
Aaaah weird, see I removed this plugin and it came back (the one to the right of the server name, not in the name) I have major OCD and to have it removed triggers me to no end! I will try lower the server name once I get the dedi I just ordered online as having a host do plugins for me is irritating!!

DoC

Banned
Code:
Fatalerror!

VERSION:293.105

ShooterGameServer.exe!AShooterGameMode::GetNumDinosOnTeam()(0x00007ff6b192fc08)+0bytes[f:\build\trunk\projects\shootergame\source\shootergame\private\shootergamemode.cpp:6959]
ShooterGameServer.exe!AShooterGameMode::GetPlayerDataFor()(0x00007ff6b1930496)+11bytes[f:\build\trunk\projects\shootergame\source\shootergame\private\shootergamemode.cpp:3393]
ShooterGameServer.exe!AShooterGameMode::StartNewShooterPlayer()(0x00007ff6b195e2dc)+74bytes[f:\build\trunk\projects\shootergame\source\shootergame\private\shootergamemode.cpp:2483]
ArkAdvert.dll!UnknownFunction(0x00007ffc527b6ecb)+0bytes[UnknownFile:0]
ShooterGameServer.exe!AShooterGameMode::StartNewPlayer()(0x00007ff6b195dd44)+44bytes[f:\build\trunk\projects\shootergame\source\shootergame\private\shootergamemode.cpp:2406]
ShooterGameServer.exe!AGameMode::PostLogin()(0x00007ff6b26c7982)+0bytes[f:\build\trunk\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\gamemode.cpp:239]
ShooterGameServer.exe!AShooterGameMode::PostLogin()(0x00007ff6b194e46e)+0bytes[f:\build\trunk\projects\shootergame\source\shootergame\private\shootergamemode.cpp:1950]
ShooterGameServer.exe!UWorld::SpawnPlayActor()(0x00007ff6b27370c1)+0bytes[f:\build\trunk\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\levelactor.cpp:630]
ShooterGameServer.exe!UWorld::NotifyControlMessage()(0x00007ff6b28ce3d5)+58bytes[f:\build\trunk\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\world.cpp:4160]
ShooterGameServer.exe!UControlChannel::ReceivedBunch()(0x00007ff6b2660877)+0bytes[f:\build\trunk\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\datachannel.cpp:1057]
ShooterGameServer.exe!UChannel::ReceivedSequencedBunch()(0x00007ff6b266130f)+0bytes[f:\build\trunk\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\datachannel.cpp:248]
ShooterGameServer.exe!UChannel::ReceivedNextBunch()(0x00007ff6b266112e)+11bytes[f:\build\trunk\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\datachannel.cpp:533]
ShooterGameServer.exe!UChannel::ReceivedRawBunch()(0x00007ff6b2661262)+0bytes[f:\build\trunk\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\datachannel.cpp:330]
ShooterGameServer.exe!UNetConnection::ReceivedPacket()(0x00007ff6b2764765)+0bytes[f:\build\trunk\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\netconnection.cpp:1164]
ShooterGameServer.exe!UNetConnection::ReceivedRawPacket()(0x00007ff6b2764ad7)+0bytes[f:\build\trunk\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\netconnection.cpp:621]
ShooterGameServer.exe!UIpNetDriver::TickDispatch()(0x00007ff6b25c3fcf)+0bytes[f:\build\trunk\engine\source\runtime\online\onlinesubsystemutils\private\ipnetdriver.cpp:182]
ShooterGameServer.exe!TBaseUObjectMethodDelegateInstance_OneParam<UNetDriverconst,void,float>::ExecuteIfSafe()(0x00007ff6b2750d9c)+0bytes[f:\build\trunk\engine\source\runtime\core\public\delegates\delegateinstancesimpl.inl:533]
ShooterGameServer.exe!TBaseMulticastDelegate_OneParam<void,float>::Broadcast()(0x00007ff6b2711b09)+14bytes[f:\build\trunk\engine\source\runtime\core\public\delegates\delegatesignatureimpl.inl:1837]
ShooterGameServer.exe!UWorld::Tick()(0x00007ff6b273987c)+0bytes[f:\build\trunk\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\leveltick.cpp:1095]
ShooterGameServer.exe!UGameEngine::Tick()(0x00007ff6b26d6748)+0bytes[f:\build\trunk\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\gameengine.cpp:1166]
ShooterGameServer.exe!FEngineLoop::Tick()(0x00007ff6b15da89f)+0bytes[f:\build\trunk\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launchengineloop.cpp:2421]
ShooterGameServer.exe!GuardedMain()(0x00007ff6b15d5c8c)+0bytes[f:\build\trunk\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launch.cpp:140]
ShooterGameServer.exe!GuardedMainWrapper()(0x00007ff6b15d5cda)+5bytes[f:\build\trunk\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:125]
ShooterGameServer.exe!WinMain()(0x00007ff6b15db6ea)+17bytes[f:\build\trunk\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:209]
ShooterGameServer.exe!__tmainCRTStartup()(0x00007ff6b34c663d)+21bytes[f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c:618]
KERNEL32.DLL!UnknownFunction(0x00007ffc9bea84d4)+0bytes[UnknownFile:0]
ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction(0x00007ffc9c6ce851)+0bytes[UnknownFile:0]
ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction(0x00007ffc9c6ce851)+0bytes[UnknownFile:0]
LastReplicatedActorPFEX_Spindles_Character_BP_Child_C_42
LastRemoteFunctionClientAckGoodMove
Just had the above server crash caused by the Advert plugin, but it's random as not had it crash any other server since installing 2 + month's ago.

I have checked the configs and all are valid .json

TIA