Ark Adverts

Ark Adverts 1.2

No permission to download
Advertisement

Official Game Server Partner

Cal627

Donators
all those crashes were from one day. when i removed this plugin the server has been running strong now for 36 hours. The stupid crashstacks in ark are retarded. Minecraft crashes tell u exactly whats wrong but this game... its a goddamn mystery half the time. Pardon my language.

Last edited:

Michidu

Administrator
Staff member
Weird, there are no other reports about crashes because of this plugin and your config is correct. However, one crash was caused by it for sure. I will test it more.

stunme

Donators
not sure if someone said how but how can i change the adverts colors 100% love the mod so far had a few crashs but seems stable now will report back in a day or 2!

Michidu

Administrator
Staff member
not sure if someone said how but how can i change the adverts colors 100% love the mod so far had a few crashs but seems stable now will report back in a day or 2!
If you use ServerChat or Notification, you can change colors from config. For ClientChat, use ArkML.
Is there a option to Change the Name of the "Server", i want to put a different name.
Not yet but it will be added soon.

ViR

If you use ServerChat or Notification, you can change colors from config. For ClientChat, use ArkML.
Can You help me with ArkML?

Tried to use that code:
Code:
      {
       "Message":"<RichColor Color="1, 0, 0, 1">Read our rules steam group</>",
        "Type":"ClientChat",
        "Color":[
        ]
      }
but plugin doesnt load with...

Michidu

Administrator
Staff member
Can You help me with ArkML?

Tried to use that code:
Code:
      {
       "Message":"<RichColor Color="1, 0, 0, 1">Read our rules steam group</>",
        ]
      }
but plugin doesnt load with...
You need to escape " symbol. This is correct: <RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Read our rules steam group</>.

Website
steamcommunity.com
Is there a proper way to suppress a type of message? So say I only want WelcomeMsg... tried no content between quotes of the other messages and got blank 'Server' messages in-game (kinda makes sense). Deleted the entire section pertaining to the other message types and the plug-in fails to load.

[API][Warning] Failed to load plugin - ArkAdvert
Error Code: 3765269346

Michidu

Administrator
Staff member
Is there a proper way to suppress a type of message? So say I only want WelcomeMsg... tried no content between quotes of the other messages and got blank 'Server' messages in-game (kinda makes sense). Deleted the entire section pertaining to the other message types and the plug-in fails to load.

[API][Warning] Failed to load plugin - ArkAdvert
Error Code: 3765269346
Currently, not. "A workaround would be to leave only one timed message with a big interval."

Can someone help me? I was just wanting a simple reminder and Welcome message for my server, but the plugin keep crashing with the following error:
Code:
[ArkAdvert][error] [json.exception.parse_error.101] parse error at 620: syntax error - unexpected ']'; expected '[', '{', or a literal
This is what I have for my config:
JSON:
{
  "AdvertMessages":{
    "WelcomeMsgEnabled":true,
    "WelcomeMsg":"Welcome to the Enderium Server! I hope you enjoy the modded server, and/or Videos! If you need any help, just ask!",
    "WelcomeMsgColor":[
    ],
    "Interval":600,
    "Messages":[
      {
        "Message":"Don't forget to vote in order to get a special Loot Crate! Vote at https://ark-servers.net/server/138058/ and check your vote and claim prizes with /votereward",
        ]
      },
    ]
  }
}

{ "AdvertMessages":{ "WelcomeMsgEnabled":true, "WelcomeMsg":"Welcome to the Enderium Server! I hope you enjoy the modded server, and/or Videos! If you need any help, just ask!", "WelcomeMsgColor":[ 1.0, 0, 0, 1.0 ], "Interval":600, "Messages":[ { "Message":"Don't forget to vote in order to get a special Loot Crate! Vote at https://ark-servers.net/server/138058/ and check your vote and claim prizes with /votereward", "Type":"ClientChat", "Color":[ 1.0, 1.0, 1.0, 0.8 ] }, ] } }
JSON:
{
  "AdvertMessages":{
    "WelcomeMsgEnabled":true,
    "WelcomeMsg":"Welcome to the Enderium Server! I hope you enjoy the modded server, and/or Videos! If you need any help, just ask!",
    "WelcomeMsgColor":[
    ],
    "Interval":600,
    "Messages":[
      {
        "Message":"Don't forget to vote in order to get a special Loot Crate! Vote at https://ark-servers.net/server/138058/ and check your vote and claim prizes with /votereward",
        ]
      }
    ]
  }
}

Try that you had an extra ,