Advanced Dino Color 1.1.2

woolypenguin

Plugin Developer
Donators
woolypenguin submitted a new resource:

Advanced Dino Color - Token based dino color for donators.

Advanced Dino Color
- Color dinos, randomize colors, save color combos, load them up again. Token based.

Features:

• Token based dino coloring system
  • 1 token unlocks one dino being colored over and over for it's entire lifetime or for X minutes.
  • Set colors by region /sdc <region> <color>
  • Set randomized colors /sdcr
  • Save target dino color combinations per species /savedc <name> (saved...
Read more about this resource...

Advertisement

Official Game Server Partner

Valkyrie

Website
br34k.com
Would really love some more info. Your Discord link isn't valid.
Edit: Kept trying and managed to get the Discord link to work randomly :p

Last edited:

BakaOppai

This HWID is a really bad idea since you basically lose out on any cluster business from people running on Host Havoc style sites. Since all 6 of my current maps are on different physical machines. No one is gonna pay for 6 copies for 1 cluster. Are they?

WETBATMAN

Plugin Developer
Donators
Website
dopeark.com
This HWID is a really bad idea since you basically lose out on any cluster business from people running on Host Havoc style sites. Since all 6 of my current maps are on different physical machines. No one is gonna pay for 6 copies for 1 cluster. Are they?
the real bad idea is hosting 6 servers with a host instead of getting a dedicated machine, not only do you not save money but you don't get full access to your servers

BakaOppai

the real bad idea is hosting 6 servers with a host instead of getting a dedicated machine, not only do you not save money but you don't get full access to your servers

Cmon man, not only are you wrong you're also rude & off topic. Most people dont spend thousands of $$ on servers and/or pay hundreds of dollars a month especially now with hardware prices. Please point me to a host a box that allows for 6 maps (not lag fests already tried it) for under $120 per month no upfront costs, I'll wait. I mean some of us are just tryin to have fun with our friends...

Last edited:

WETBATMAN

Plugin Developer
Donators
Website
dopeark.com
Cmon man, not only are you wrong you're also rude & off topic. Most people dont spend thousands of $$ on servers and/or pay hundreds of dollars a month especially now with hardware prices. Please point me to a host a box that allows for 6 maps (not lag fests already tried it) for under $120 per month no upfront costs, I'll wait. I mean some of us are just tryin to have fun with our friends...
let's do some math to prove you wrong...

the cheapest server on HostHavoc is 15$ per month, you have 6 so that's 90$ per month

a dedicated machine from hetzner with an i7 6700 64gb ram and dual 512gb NVME drives costs 46.41$ per month (including vat) with an additional 46.41$ as a setup fee (one time, also including vat) so not only is this machine ALMOST TWICE as cheap as what you're paying monthly (after you pay the first rent) but you also get full system access to run tools like ArkBot and other automation methods to make hosting easier, about it being a lag fest, yes if you configure everything incorrectly and perform no optimization yourself your servers WILL lag, but I highly doubt it if you're playing with friends

but don't come in here and spread that BS, hosts are not the way to go when putting up servers, but I probably won't convince you anyway, and so won't you because all the paid plugins on this site use HWID and that's not going to change because of one user with improper setup

BakaOppai

let's do some math to prove you wrong...

the cheapest server on HostHavoc is 15$ per month, you have 6 so that's 90$ per month

a dedicated machine from hetzner with an i7 6700 64gb ram and dual 512gb NVME drives costs 46.41$ per month (including vat) with an additional 46.41$ as a setup fee (one time, also including vat) so not only is this machine ALMOST TWICE as cheap as what you're paying monthly (after you pay the first rent) but you also get full system access to run tools like ArkBot and other automation methods to make hosting easier, about it being a lag fest, yes if you configure everything incorrectly and perform no optimization yourself your servers WILL lag, but I highly doubt it if you're playing with friends

but don't come in here and spread that BS, hosts are not the way to go when putting up servers, but I probably won't convince you anyway, and so won't you because all the paid plugins on this site use HWID and that's not going to change because of one user with improper setup
I hadn't considered hosting in Germany, you got me there. I bet it's even cheaper in Iraq. I doubt the $8 a year you make here really qualifies you to give condescending business advice. Furl your man-tits back under your shirt and walk away.

Last edited:

WETBATMAN

Plugin Developer
Donators
Website
dopeark.com
I hadn't considered hosting in Germany, you got me there. I bet it's even cheaper in Iraq. I doubt the $8 a year you make here really qualifies you to give condescending business advice. Furl your man-tits back under your shit and walk away.
expected response, when presented with actual proof that was I was saying was right, you turn to insults, typical cunt.

BakaOppai

you are delusional... I conceded the price was cheaper. But I live the US not Germany/Europe. Everyone knows Germany is gonna lag from here. Again you missed the whole purpose of the conversation. Anyway, it's a moot point, BTW I believe you were the first to sling rudeness (several times) not I. Good luck to you, work on those potential customer skills, you're really bad at it.

Last edited:

WETBATMAN

Plugin Developer
Donators
Website
dopeark.com
you are delusional... I conceded the price was cheaper. But I live the US not Germany/Europe. Everyone knows Germany is gonna lag from here. Again you missed the whole purpose of the conversation. Anyway, it's a moot point, BTW I believe you were the first to sling rudeness (several times) not I. Good luck to you, work on those potential customer skills, you're really bad at it.
1. this is not my plugin
2. hetzner is simply one of the dedicated server providers you can use, if you're located in the US you can also try https://www.wholesaleinternet.net/dedicated/ which has the lowest prices I've ever seen on dedicated server hardware
3. I did not insult you before you did, you can re-read the replies if you wish, I presented actual proof to back up my position too

BakaOppai

Ya there are cheaper hosts out there, I first started with a dedicated solution. I was on one for like $35 per month and it was pretty terrible, in the end it cost about the same as what Im paying now. I upgraded it several times, It was still too slow. Not the best position to be in here, but this host agreed to move all my instances to one box so I'll prob just leave it now.

captkirk1993

Donators
Website
steamcommunity.com
expected response, when presented with actual proof that was I was saying was right, you turn to insults, typical cunt.
Regardless of who started the insults @WETBATMAN, you're running a business by virtue of selling plugins on this forum/site. And as such, calling someone what you did is not a good business practice...ever! If you owned a store front and I walked in and you were conversing with another customer and I heard that, I would walk out of your store immediately.

There is a saying, "The customer is always right.". This applies to current and perspective customers. Regardless of the circumstances, you must always know that your conversation could be heard by other customers or that email that was sent could be leaked (i.e this forum).

Even though this is not your plugin, you should have handled this better then what you did.

I'll admit I don't own any of your plugins. And, seeing your true colors come out during this conversation with @BakaOppai, I doubt I ever will.

Last edited:

captkirk1993

Donators
Website
steamcommunity.com
@BakaOppai...first, using one HWID doesn't impact its ability to be used on a cluster. In fact, I currently run a (7) server cluster and use a different plugin that is bound by a HWID. The HWID comes from the VM I use to host the servers and, as such, runs on all of my servers with only the cost of one purchase.

So, with your setup, yes, if you wanted to use this plugin (or another one that uses a HWID) it is going to cost you; unfortunately.

If you have the technical know how to setup and run your own server, it would be in your best interests to do so. Not just from the perspective of the cost of the plugin, but from the savings of the monthly rental cost from a host.

I believe you can get a pretty good used server from eBay for a few hundred dollars. You would recoupe that "upfront" cost within a few months by not having to pay for a host. Furthermore, you would have full access to the box, which opens up your options for how you want to run your servers. Since most hosts don't allow this.

Now, something else to consider is your bandwidth. You need to have plenty of it in order to host from your home/apartment. If none of the ISP's in your area offer high bandwidth, that could be part of the reason why you don't host yourself. However, if you do have ISP's with high bandwidth packages, with the cost savings from dropping the host you might be able to afford the upgrade.

If you decide to go the route of hosting yourself. And you don't know how to go about it, or just want some friendly advice. I'd be more then willing to offer that to you. Just PM me.

Last edited:

WETBATMAN

Plugin Developer
Donators
Website
dopeark.com
Regardless of who started the insults @WETBATMAN, you're running a business by virtue of selling plugins on this forum/site. And as such, calling someone what you did is not a good business practice...ever! If you owned a store front and I walked in and you were conversing with another customer and I heard that, I would walk out of your store immediately.

There is a saying, "The customer is always right.". This applies to current and perspective customers. Regardless of the circumstances, you must always know that your conversation could be heard by other customers or that email that was sent could be leaked (i.e this forum).

Even though this is not your plugin, you should have handled this better then what you did.

I'll admit I don't own any of your plugins. And, seeing your true colors come out during this conversation with @BakaOppai, I doubt I ever will.
again, not my plugin, but if after suggesting a better solution to a potential customer they tell me to "Furl your man-tits back under your shirt and walk away. " I'd rather decline them service, then have a disrespectful customer, dignity is not worth 30$, interpret that as you wish.

also using that logic you should immediately stop using the internet and/or whatever device you're using to acesss the internet, since those companies do much worse stuff than me :)

Last edited:

captkirk1993

Donators
Website
steamcommunity.com
again, not my plugin, but if after suggesting a better solution to a potential customer they tell me to "Furl your man-tits back under your shirt and walk away. " I'd rather decline them service, then have a disrespectful customer, dignity is not worth 30$, interpret that as you wish.

also using that logic you should immediately stop using the internet and/or whatever device you're using to acesss the internet, since those companies do much worse stuff than me :)
It does not mater whose plugin it is. You replied without anyone forcing you to.

You are a representative of a company on this site. It does not matter what is said to/at you or about you, you need to keep your composure and act like a professional.

Furthermore, you clearly don't care about your customer's, since you just admitted that $30 isn't worth your time (again...true colors coming through here). If that is the case, why sell your plugins? You have only provided more fuel for me to never buy your plugins (and you only have yourself to blame for this). Maturity and dignity are not your strong suites.

If you do sell things in real life, other then what you do here, I hope you act in a professional manner. At least far more than what you do here.

And, as far as me stopping use of the Internet. What does that have to do with your professionalism? (rhetorical question)

Last edited:

WETBATMAN

Plugin Developer
Donators
Website
dopeark.com
It does not mater whose plugin it is. You replied without anyone forcing you to.

You are a representative of a company on this site. It does not matter what is said to/at you or about you, you need to keep your composure and act like a professional.

Furthermore, you clearly don't care about your customer's, since you just admitted that $30 isn't worth your time (again...true colors coming through here). If that is the case, why sell your plugins? You have only provided more fuel for me to never buy your plugins (and you only have yourself to blame for this). Maturity and dignity are not your strong suites.

If you do sell things in real life, other then what you do here, I hope you act in a professional manner. At least far more than what you do here.

And, as far as me stopping use of the Internet. What does that have to do with your professionalism? (rhetorical question)
I have no idea how you jumped to the conclusion that what I said was "30$ is not worth my time", but like I said you're free to believe what you want and I'm not gonna come begging to you (or anyone else) to buy my stuff.

have a nice day, I'm done replying since this is leading to more and more drama.....