Advanced Chat

Advanced Chat [Paid] 3.4

No permission to buy ($20.00)

OwnProx

Plugin Developer
@OwnProx I've tried messaging you, but maybe you have those turned off. We're trying to buy this plugin for your cluster. Please tell me how to pay you! Thanks man and we love all your other plugins.
can you buy it yet? sorry for any inconveniences i have recently come back from a 2 week break, ignore my previous customer hes a bit salty i guess he must have some childish issues at play and clearly can't count days / month's when you have as many customers as i do you find 1-2 salty ones the best thing to do is just ignore them, i offer everyone full support on getting setup and have never left anyone waiting anywhere near the time mentioned by this guy.

Advertisement

Official Game Server Partner

OwnProx

Plugin Developer
On my Site @SmartBass90 i can tell you dont buy any plugins of OwnProx. It took 2 month that he update her plugin. And he didnt answer 2 month to my mails. Its an great dev but he isnt a trustable man. Sorry for that @OwnProx
^^ such lies below you see they guy confirming the plugin is working and on the 17 of feb was his most relevant question so no there was 2 months of no reply are you dreaming?, also as you can see by the size of the scroll bar i even helped the guy loads honestly if you ask me hes just trying to scam the plugin out of me for free.

you did not ask me anything important intill question till the 17th of which i was away i have a life dude im a busy guy i cant sit round feeding you baby milk daily i mean you dint even ask a proper question i just assumed its you trying to get me to sell you private plugins again and i mentioned many times im not interested, maybe be more specific :) oh well glad i wont be having you as a customer anymore honestly i wasted a few hours helping you time i wont get back. Atleast you get a refund.

not to mention that you also took it as far to shit talk me at discord and @ forum this is very disrespectful people like you don't deserve anything this forum has to offer, also when was i not allowed holidays who said that ????

Last edited:
can you buy it yet? sorry for any inconveniences i have recently come back from a 2 week break, ignore my previous customer hes a bit salty i guess he must have some childish issues at play and clearly can't count days / month's when you have as many customers as i do you find 1-2 salty ones the best thing to do is just ignore them, i offer everyone full support on getting setup and have never left anyone waiting anywhere near the time mentioned by this guy.
Didn't get the PM/ Not able to buy yet. Thanks, and we know better!

OwnProx

Plugin Developer
@OwnProx why u dont leak the discord chat of your general chat? and tell me iam a lier? ppl can confirm that. U throw me out there...

View attachment 1426
why would i want you there when you act immature and annoy my other customers when i kicked you two 3 people personally thanked me for removing you two from the group, you already made a paypal case id rather refund with you and never have to deal with you again honestly and any future purchases you or tepel make will be instantly refunded from any of my plugin purchase's you not only annoyed me be your lack of patience and then you took it apon yourself's to annoy my other customers the discord is for general help and general discussing and updates not about kids bitching and crying and just causing a toxic atmosphere sorry i have no tolerance for people that act the way you do, also if you reply to this don't expect a response from me im done debating this anyone who was at my discord can totally see the way you acted that will stay there why they still have the opportunity to laugh about it. also you claim the plugin was unusable but thats entirely not true because you could of used the older version which is fully there. anyway its all working good in 3.3 now i believe but if your gonna hold a 20$ payment at ransom each time you run into a issue keep your money lol.

Last edited:

KingsTV

why would i want you there when you act immature and annoy my other customers when i kicked you two 3 people personally thanked me for removing you two from the group, you already made a paypal case id rather refund with you and never have to deal with you again honestly and any future purchases you or tepel make will be instantly refunded from any of my plugin purchase's you not only annoyed me be your lack of patience and then you took it apon yourself's to annoy my other customers the discord is for general help and general discussing and updates not about kids bitching and crying and just causing a toxic atmosphere sorry i have no tolerance for people that act the way you do.
If the discord is for help then better look. I asked u more then 10 times for a statement u let us for weeks alone.... so thats in my eyes a bad support... and u was online every single day and didnt write any sentence for weeks. Stop make me like iam a lier cause iam not. Holy shit dude....

Lets stop this all here. Please delete all my post on this thread. People can buy this shit and make her own opinion about that
@Michidu

OwnProx

Plugin Developer
I can assure you i was not online everyday are you on crack my status is offline 24/7 when im even online so how would you even know yet again your lieing, just compare my reputation against yours and think is anyone actually going to believe you also do you have a gps tracker on me so you know im at my pc yeah because all my status's appear offline i guess you would of noticed that if you paid attention. other than forum and i haven't visited in 2 weeks and whats it to you mate my personal life is my business if i need to take a break thats up to me if you have a problem with it honestly i dont care go talk to someone who cares about your issues with me.

the plugin comes with basic support which is just setup help it even states that in the description before you buy it (we got to the point where it was fully working for you my job is done support doesnt go past this...), no you did not ask me directly you just spammed my discord channel, it was 2 weeks max and the plugin was working well in older version which was mentioned to you many times by other customers but you choose to ignore them and continue to complain and you last told me that also via private message everything was working i dont check my discord channel everyday especially not when i was on holiday and all you did is just spam who wants to even read that maybe pm me with a actual question instead of "yo" then i wont think your trying to befriend me for free plugins / get me to make private ones which i already told you many times im not interested in doing. you paid 20$ i don't owe my life to you go out into the world and actually learn about how cruel this world actually can be then maybe you'll come back with some actual intelligence. im not a support team im 1 guy who has many customers the plugin is very self explanatory and stop replying because that's it i give up with you there is no convincing someone who doesn't see light.

I will refund you don't worry just make a paypal claim,, i dont want you as a customer and i will warn other sellers of you 2.

Last edited:

KingsTV

Dude its nothing about my money. 20 Dollar isnt money for me. That dont makes me happy. Good support makes me happy :)

OwnProx

Plugin Developer
as i said delete my posts pls. ppl can make her own opinion about your plugin and yourself
why do you assume everyone's female that's sexist, i dont need to remove your posts i've proven most my points and anyone reading will notice that to and mainly just look at the other 8 pages of happy customers and just think ah it was bound to happen a salty customer eventually.

portroyal

Donators
strange not to worry you can use this link: http://arkshop.epidemicnetwork.com/?User=SmartBass90 till it gets fixed, it may even be fixed by the time your reading this message thanks for your time.
I purchased using this link but have not heard anything back, nor have i got an email or response via discord. Not trying to nag but what is the typical ETA as i'd like to get this setup on my cluster asap. Thanks!

Hamrak

Hi, I've an issue with cross chat part of the plugin

When someone write in local/tribe sometimes it's not show to the player just next to him/in the same tribe of the player that wrote and sometimes it is

And sometimes messages aren't display on other server of my cluster, sometimes all servers, sometimes just one (but they're if you are on the same server where the player have write his message)

Otherwise, if I turn the plugin to the ancient method, messages aren't display on my discord anymore

If someone can tell me if he has same problem/know how to fix that, will be great, thanks ^^

(Here is the config of one of my server if you see something wrong)

{
"AdvancedChat":{
"BestPerformance":true,
"CrossChatKey":"XXXXX",
"CrossChatMapNameInclude":true,
"RconServers":[
"149.202.223.98:32330",
"149.202.223.98:32340",
"149.202.223.98:32360",
"149.202.223.98:32350"
],
"CrossChatMapNameOverride":"[Extinction] ",
"UrlEncoding":true,
"UseWebSiteWidget":true,
"DiscordUseWebHooks":true,
"DiscordServerName":"Serveur Extinction",
"DiscordIncludeMapName":false,
"DiscordWebHookURL":"https://discordapp.com/api/webhooks/X",
"WebDiscordProximityChat":true,
"ChangeDefaultChatColours":true,
"ImagePath":"/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/Icons/Sword_Icon.Sword_Icon",
"NameColour":[
],
"DeadNameColour":[
],
"LocalChatColour":[
],
"GlobalChatColour":[
],
"TribeChatColour":[
],
"AllianceChatColour":[
],
"PermissionColours":[
{
"Permission":"Administrateur",
"Tag":"",
"ImagePath":"/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Artifacts/Icons/Aberration_Implant_Icon_Alpha.Aberration_Implant_Icon_Alpha",
"ChatColour":[
],
],
]
},
{
"Permission":"Donateur",
"ImagePath":"/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/Icons/GoldenEgg_Icon.GoldenEgg_Icon",
],
],
]
},
{
"Permission":"Assistance",
"ImagePath":"/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Artifacts/Icons/Aberration_Implant_Icon_Alpha.Aberration_Implant_Icon_Alpha",
],
],
]
}
],
"CustomColouredPlayers":[
],
"ChatMsgColourCommand":"/msgcolour",
"ChatNameColourCommand":"/namecolour",