No permission to buy ($20.00)
Advertisement

Monetise Your Game Server

Want to monetise your ARK Server? Create your own webstore at tebex.io

Tiamo

Donators
Website
www.arkade.online
Ok so we have been using this for two weeks now and are loving it! We are using it on 5 physical servers, over a dozen maps, and the special colors and icons show up nicely across the clusters, even on different servers. We don't experience lag or crashes from this plugin. This is one of my favorite plugins, well worth it!!!

Here is what we'd like to see fixed though:
  1. When we reload the Advanced Chat plugin (/acreload), some maps will often get double chat messages, so we basically can't run that command anymore.
  2. We get a lot of errors like this: 12/26/18 21:03 [Advanced Chat][error] Failed To Send Rcon Packet To 127.0.0.1:37018 Error: 10053
  3. Sometimes a map drops off the cross server chat, for example, people on Center can read Extinction chat, but not vice versa. Is there anyway to recheck now and then to add the maps back?

OwnProx

Plugin Developer
Ok so we have been using this for two weeks now and are loving it! We are using it on 5 physical servers, over a dozen maps, and the special colors and icons show up nicely across the clusters, even on different servers. We don't experience lag or crashes from this plugin. This is one of my favorite plugins, well worth it!!!

Here is what we'd like to see fixed though:
  1. When we reload the Advanced Chat plugin (/acreload), some maps will often get double chat messages, so we basically can't run that command anymore.
  2. We get a lot of errors like this: 12/26/18 21:03 [Advanced Chat][error] Failed To Send Rcon Packet To 127.0.0.1:37018 Error: 10053
  3. Sometimes a map drops off the cross server chat, for example, people on Center can read Extinction chat, but not vice versa. Is there anyway to recheck now and then to add the maps back?
thanks for the feedback the rcon cross chat is a new feature am still working on better performance for it ect, acreload will get that fixed soon, and the connection dropping going to investigate that soon thank you.

Tiamo

Donators
Website
www.arkade.online
Does this need to be updated for API 3.0? I keep getting errors.

Well, I checked the AC discord and found an update. All is well again. :)

Last edited:

Tiamo

Donators
Website
www.arkade.online
Not sure if this is from the recent Ark update today, but all the users with special formatting with Advanced Chat are reporting the chat showing the extra characters like this:
1547684661342.png

Tiamo

Donators
Website
www.arkade.online
Sorry to repeat myself, but is there a fix planned?

I don't care if it takes a week to fix (it is totally worth it), I'd just like to know if I should wait or look for other options. Thanks!

OwnProx

Plugin Developer
OwnProx updated Advanced Chat with a new update entry:

Advanced Chat 3.2

• Colour Names removed (ark filters them client side now no eta on when this will be added back or if it ever will)
  • Loads better performance rewrote the entire server sided chat message functions instead of using arks over bloated ones
  • Fixed a bug in PluginInfo.json, accidentally deleted a comma thanks Doc for making it aware to me
  • Fixed reload command causing duplicate chat messages when using cross server chat
  • Stopped chat commands being displayed in chatbox
  • Compiled...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Tiamo

Donators
Website
www.arkade.online
It seems to work well, but we are still seeing Tribe and Local chat showing up in global. I even removed all the RCON ips from the config and reloaded Advanced Chat, but Tribe is still showing up to people. I'm sorry, I know this must be super frustrating to see all my issues, but I love the plugin, I hope we can use it in the future. <3

Hamrak

(Cross Chat function issue)

Some messages of differents players (no groups assign with permissions plugin) are not send to other servers of my cluster while they are on a server but if the same player wrote on another server it will be sent, and sometimes on the same server, without disconnect/reconnect, message of the same player is sent, act like messages are lost when that try to send via RCON

Using " "WebDiscordProximityChat":true, " seems to cause tribe chat to be send on all server that connect via cross chat (and probably local chat too, like @Tiamo says here)
Is this working? Or is it acting like Advanced Chat plugin currently is? (showing tribe and local chat in global, and being laggy sometimes)

OwnProx

Plugin Developer
OwnProx updated Advanced Chat with a new update entry:

Advanced Chat 3.3

Fixed tribe chat showing in global

Added option to enable custom colours for tribe / alliance chat - Check the default config file to see how(edited)

Added BestPerformance option which toggles between the methods used i.e (true uses the new high performance method / false will use the method used before version 3.0)

Old configs are supported and you can just copy and paste out the new stuff from the new example config if you want or just leave your config how it was
Read the rest of this update entry...

@OwnProx I've tried messaging you, but maybe you have those turned off. We're trying to buy this plugin for your cluster. Please tell me how to pay you! Thanks man and we love all your other plugins.

KingsTV

On my Site @SmartBass90 i can tell you dont buy any plugins of OwnProx. It took 2 month that he update her plugin. And he didnt answer 2 month to my mails. Its an great dev but he isnt a trustable man. Sorry for that @OwnProx