No permission to buy ($20.00)
Advertisement

Monetise Your Game Server

Want to monetise your ARK Server? Create your own webstore at tebex.io

Maticha

Donators
Website
matichapvp.com
Does this update mean we no longer need the ArkCrossServerChat plugin? And that it works across different physical servers?
Yes dont dont need it anymore and the Advancechat version is working better and compatible with Rcon client and work even if all the server are on different server machine

Tiamo

Donators
Website
www.arkade.online
I couldn't get the AdvancedChat to work, but I am able to get the Cross Server Chat plugin to work fine. Any ideas? When I add the same lines to AdvancedChat, the map either crashes right away, or the chat takes a long time to appear, or it has double chat.

Tiamo

Donators
Website
www.arkade.online
Well, eventually it will crash for me... Actually, once I set CrossChatMapNameInclude to true, then it crashes. If I set it to false, and show no map name, it seems to work fine.
Also, and I mentioned this in Discord, the map name, I'd like it to be in the Name part, not the message part. :)

OwnProx

Plugin Developer
theres a reason for it not being in the name part because client side people can format names / tribe / steam name differently and if you got different settings and them in different order it looks ugly haha, i was gonna use name but i thought about that, may still change it and not sure why your getting crash's your using the latest api right? ill do some testing

OwnProx

Plugin Developer
also you should not be using cross server chat with this it has it built in maybe this is why your crashing because your using 2x the same thing lol

OwnProx

Plugin Developer
hmm strange can you try with the plugin 2.9 and the api 2.9? available at discord and tell me if the problem still remains

Last edited:

Tiamo

Donators
Website
www.arkade.online
I launched it today with 8 maps. It worked great this morning, but then Ragnarok crashed, and now I noticed it is only showing 3 of the 8 maps. Other maps can read Ragnarok chat though.

Maticha

Donators
Website
matichapvp.com
Im using it with 4 maps but was forced to remove it causing insane server laggs when someone talk in the chat, it take more than 10 second to send the messages and the ping went from 19 to 144

Tiamo

Donators
Website
www.arkade.online
Update: We are on our second day now, and so far, things seem okay, except for some maps not showing up in chat.

Question: Do we add the map rcon in the config file of the map itself? So do we add Ragnarok IP/rcon to its own file?

OwnProx

Plugin Developer
Update: We are on our second day now, and so far, things seem okay, except for some maps not showing up in chat.

Question: Do we add the map rcon in the config file of the map itself? So do we add Ragnarok IP/rcon to its own file?
you can do it removes itself at run time.

@Maticha maybe specify it was cross chat part of the plugin not the whole plugin that makes it look bad to others looking to buy it your giving off the wrong information haha, scaring my customers away anyways lemme know how the update works for u if it fix's it.

Maticha

Donators
Website
matichapvp.com
you can do it removes itself at run time.

@Maticha maybe specify it was cross chat part of the plugin not the whole plugin that makes it look bad to others looking to buy it your giving off the wrong information haha, scaring my customers away anyways lemme know how the update works for u if it fix's it.
Sorry didn't want to scare anyone haha, the plugins is perfect anyway that why im using it since the begeing of my servers, the crosschat part was bugged yeah i actually didn't explain the problem the good why was frustrated by all my new season problems lol