Advanced Chat

Advanced Chat [Paid] 5.7

No permission to buy ($30.00)

IJIN

Does this eliminate the yellow text for cross chat ?
if so im interested in buying it.

Advertisement

Official Game Server Partner

IJIN

Did the dev die ? been sitting for two weeks waiting for a reply to get a copy of this...
Automate the purchase maybe if you don't have time.

bu2ak

[QUOTE = "IJIN, gönderi: 12520, üye: 7117"] Dev öldü mü? iki haftadır oturuyor ve bunun bir kopyasını almak için bekliyorum ...
Zamanınız yoksa, satın almayı otomatikleştirin. [/ ALINTI]

+1

Sassblade

I apologize if I missed it, but does this plugin support private messaging? I see that OwnProx has a free plugin for that but I was wondering if it was built into this plugin as well. (since this already has discord support, chat icons, and cross-server chat it's a nice way to reduce the number of plugins to maintain)

OwnProx

Plugin Developer
I apologize if I missed it, but does this plugin support private messaging? I see that OwnProx has a free plugin for that but I was wondering if it was built into this plugin as well. (since this already has discord support, chat icons, and cross-server chat it's a nice way to reduce the number of plugins to maintain)
no but it would not be too much work to implement it been meaning to for awhile now but everytime i end up adding something else totally or advancing the discord bot part of it recently (adding more commands from discord to server ect)

OwnProx

Plugin Developer
Did the dev die ? been sitting for two weeks waiting for a reply to get a copy of this...
Automate the purchase maybe if you don't have time.
sorry totally apologise for this, It was automatic then that broke then it got fixed then it broke again i have no access to anything related to fix any of that it is a forum related bug and i dont want to lose my discussions / reps so i wont make a new thread sadly, so im stuck here not my fault. i was away for a week on holiday im playing catch up sorry.

Nibz

Donators
Would it be possible to add more "commands" like !Players ? e.g. !Saveworld, !Wilddinokill

Infinity_Geert

[22-Jan-20 5:30 PM]
Server received, But no response!!

Plugin keeps shooting these messages which causes other plugin to not work, nothing really works now. How do I fix the spamming?

a white guy

There seems to be a bug with the new ark patch 304.455 that crashes the map when sending a message in global chat. anyone else have this issue yet?

OwnProx

Plugin Developer
OwnProx updated Advanced Chat with a new update entry:

Advanced Chat 5.7

5.7:
Patch for latest update

5.6:
Disabled Rcon messages if you want rcon info set "BestPerformance": false,

5.5:
Fixed web hook not posting due to DiscordLevelLimit bug

5.4:
/cc - chat command toggle crosschat visibility (for players that dont want spam)
CrossCharLevelLimit - limit the character level of people being able to talk across server
DiscordLevelLimit - limit the character level of people being able to talk to discord
and for discord to ingame chat to prevent spammers install...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Maji

OwnProx around? Been trying to buy the API and hopefully want to get it before next weeks DLC launches.

Karlsson1991

Interested in buying aswell! Using the free version for a long time and i thought its time for the bigger version.
Two questions tho.. Is it licensed as i need to renew every year ?
And what does the !players discord command do ?

Other than that i understand what this plugin involves :)

highbass

didnt understand this feature properly:
"Discord Support post ingame chat messages to discord channels 4 web hook urls available (local & global, admin, tribe, ally) you can choose which ones you want enabled "

is this sends all tribe and ally chats to discord channel? or a support ticket system on all chats?

ageart2001

Does anyone know of anything that would cause a large delay like 30+ seconds for messages to get to the other servers?

Khale_Kitha

When I type inside the set discord channel, it displays my discord account name, instead of my set Discord Nickname inside the game. Is there some way to fix this? The server admins said that they didn't have any kind of configuration that could be changed to resolve it. It's very confusing to type into discord and get a different name showing up in-game.

Thanks

Last edited:

aracin

Hi, woerks this Plugin with RCON Tools so that RCOn Tools can display Globachat Logs? Our Crosschat Plugin atm saves all Globalchat Entries in an own File so our RCON cant display it...