Advanced Chat

Advanced Chat [Paid] 5.7

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Advertisement

Official Game Server Partner

days16

Tell me how to purchase it.
and Is there an update for Cross Server Chat 1.7? :)

Last edited:

Thoth

Figured I'd leave a nice review amidst the drama a few pages back. I've since purchased this plugin and am pretty floored by how active OwnProx has been with keeping it updated. Since I've joined they have fixed a ton of issues and I can confidently say the colored text and server names work fantastic and the new game port method for cross server chat is very smooth. In-game chat relays to discord chat well. All in all, no real issues at this time, definitely worth it.

OwnProx

Plugin Developer
Figured I'd leave a nice review amidst the drama a few pages back. I've since purchased this plugin and am pretty floored by how active OwnProx has been with keeping it updated. Since I've joined they have fixed a ton of issues and I can confidently say the colored text and server names work fantastic and the new game port method for cross server chat is very smooth. In-game chat relays to discord chat well. All in all, no real issues at this time, definitely worth it.
thank you much appreciated makes it all worth it, also after a few weeks to months use drop a review here https://arkserverapi.com/resources/advanced-chat.29/reviews or even now if you want it will be seen by more thanks for such a nice review.

Fisher

Prox you are not blocked, I left your discord and do not accept PMs from non friends or shared discords. , you also went on a hiatus for over 2 months with no response. Also ports where not blocked and your response is very knee jerk as usual. The issues that where experienced in the beginning i even said you did great with but when you made updates it broke shit, even after completely rebuilding the json and parsing it, it still did not work. This was back in February. Before calling me immature and showing your own immaturity check yourself and please feel free to update your response again since you have responded to it 3 times according to my notifications. (Side note, I did not buy just 1 either as shown in the beginning of that pastebin you posted so that you should also take into account, so $20 is not accurate in the least it was actually $69.98 (CORRECTION: $65.00 eyes moved up on me) as per the bank statement from that month.) I left an honest review of this plugin from the last time it was used. If you dont like it feel free to have it removed but I am not going apologize for speaking what I know to be true.

Last edited:

OwnProx

Plugin Developer
Prox you are not blocked, I left your discord and do not accept PMs from non friends or shared discords. , you also went on a hiatus for over 2 months with no response. Also ports where not blocked and your response is very knee jerk as usual. The issues that where experienced in the beginning i even said you did great with but when you made updates it broke shit, even after completely rebuilding the json and parsing it, it still did not work. This was back in February. Before calling me immature and showing your own immaturity check yourself and please feel free to update your response again since you have responded to it 3 times according to my notifications. (Side note, I did not buy just 1 either as shown in the beginning of that pastebin you posted so that you should also take into account, so $20 is not accurate in the least it was actually $69.98 as per the bank statement from that month.) I left an honest review of this plugin from the last time it was used. If you dont like it feel free to have it removed but I am not going apologize for speaking what I know to be true.
we both know your lieing and you and smooreace have been sharing my plugin and me putting him in his place is a result of that, other wise why else would of you of left it so long stop kidding yourself. where are all the other bad reviews from my other 150-200 customers where is everyone else saying its bad there not because it works fine. and did do back then including cross chat and all plugins do undergo updates and bugs that's a common thing my friend

honestly can't be asked to deal with a pair of immature children you both should grow up and well you could of asked for a refund would of happily given one instead of having to deal some incompetence and lack of intelligence you could see the other customers were saying it was working to also you could of made a better attempt of getting hold of me for more support i have a lot of people messaging me from morning to evening sometimes i lose messages.

Last edited:

Fisher

Prox, I am done with this conversation. Like I said if you want it removed feel free to have it removed. But don't tell me i'm lying when we both know for a fact that you are the one who is. Also attached is a screen cap of the paypal payment to you, feel free to tell me i'm lying about that. Don't worry i blacked out your name and email address, anything personal is not visible. Ill show you more courtesy then you have shown me other then attacking me personally. And at the beginning of your pastbin ill share the convo screen cap showing you said it was OK. We did not share anything i gifted him 2 keys since I bought 4 from you. Also I could care less what happens with you and Ace honestly I have better things to do then worry about you, Im done with this conversation please feel free to keep attacking me personally when I am not doing anything but speaking to what my experience was with you and now that I see how you truly are I will never purchase from you again. To anyone thinking about purchasing from him this is how you get treated.

Later Prox.

Attachments

OwnProx

Plugin Developer
Prox, I am done with this conversation. Like I said if you want it removed feel free to have it removed. But don't tell me i'm lying when we both know for a fact that you are the one who is. Also attached is a screen cap of the paypal payment to you, feel free to tell me i'm lying about that. Don't worry i blacked out your name and email address, anything personal is not visible. Ill show you more courtesy then you have shown me other then attacking me personally. And at the beginning of your pastbin ill share the convo screen cap showing you said it was OK. We did not share anything i gifted him 2 keys since I bought 4 from you. Also I could care less what happens with you and Ace honestly I have better things to do then worry about you, Im done with this conversation please feel free to keep attacking me personally when I am not doing anything but speaking to what my experience was with you and now that I see how you truly are I will never purchase from you again. To anyone thinking about purchasing from him this is how you get treated.

Later Prox.
I did not mean about the payment thanks for taking care and hiding my address, I meant about the plugin issues you listed because i have customers still using rcon cross chat from prior that date and past you could of made a more recent attempt to contact me you did not try im sorry you feel this way i can't please everyone especially as i have 150+ customers i cant afford to spend 2 days supporting everyone i would not have my own life then and it is mentioned you only get basic support, if you still have issues you should bring it to my attention till you have it fixed, I understand the last message you sent says you did i can only assume i brushed past the message one morning i have no excuse for that i am sorry it was a mistake and due to no later response assumed it was fixed for over 2 months i also am in many discord groups and get spammed messaged by many people so sometimes i do miss peoples message sorry for that but yeah you should of made more of a attempt to contact me and its funny how all this comes up after somereace the guy you share the plugin with that i argued with on the previous page i don't think its a coincidence and you can understand why i acted slightly out of anger due to the way your so called partner spoke to me (not on only this occasion on many other threads to) so you got helt accountable also for his actions in my head i felt you both consulted each other and worked against me to make me look like the bad guy in the picture but with all honesty you should read the comments somereace makes and understand that's why im mostly annoyed people like that just are complete low lifes sorry i mis judged you to be almost the same so i acted out of impulse. and you must admit it works both ways sure i did not reply but you made no futher attempt to contact me i cant go around checking if everything is working for everyone i have many projects in life and lack of free time also you did not list the issue on our discord in the Issues section hence to why it would of been overlooked in your case.

Last edited:

Fisher

I did not mean about the payment thanks for taking care and hiding my address, I meant about the plugin issues you listed because i have customers still using rcon cross chat from prior that date and past you could of made a more recent attempt to contact me you did not try im sorry you feel this way i can't please everyone especially as i have 150+ customers i cant afford to spend 2 days supporting everyone i would not have my own life then and it is mentioned you only get basic support, if you still have issues you should bring it to my attention till you have it fixed, I understand the last message you sent says you did i can only assume i brushed past the message one morning i have no excuse for that i am sorry it was a mistake and due to no later response assumed it was fixed for over 2 months i also am in many discord groups and get spammed messaged by many people so sometimes i do miss peoples message sorry for that but yeah you should of made more of a attempt to contact me and its funny how all this comes up after somereace the guy you share the plugin with that i argued with on the previous page i don't think its a coincidence and you can understand why i acted slightly out of anger due to the way your so called partner spoke to me (not on only this occasion on many other threads to) so you got helt accountable also for his actions in my head i felt you both consulted each other and worked against me to make me look like the bad guy in the picture but with all honesty you should read the comments somereace makes and understand that's why im mostly annoyed people like that just are complete low lifes sorry i mis judged you to be almost the same so i acted out of impulse. and you must admit it works both ways sure i did not reply but you made no futher attempt to contact me i cant go around checking if everything is working for everyone i have many projects in life and lack of free time also you did not list the issue on our discord in the Issues section hence to why it would of been overlooked in your case.
Prox,
I'm only responding to acknowledge and bring things full circle so there is nothing hanging out there at all from either of us because I do use some of your other plugins that are not paid and they work pretty good for what they are and that they are not paid. Yes it does work both ways you are correct, and its understandable things get missed. The reason I did not follow up is because on your discord around the time that I was going to which if i recall correctly was when they said you where gone for a break or something, I dont recall exactly what the reason was as it was not posted by you that I saw so I left it be which I agree is on me. During the downtime one of my community members found the Discord Integrator by Wooly and the community as a whole wanted to move on to that so on February 28th I purchased it so the AC was moot. You are welcome for removing your personal information. I hold no malice towards you and thank you for going back and removing the HWID's from that log. The review I posted was based on what I honestly felt it was not completely negative (though I could of worded things better and a little more thought out) and I was not working against you with Ace. My opinions are my own and Ace has very little influence on them. I do honestly wish you the best.

Fisher

OwnProx

Plugin Developer
no worries dude sorry if i acted out of place no hard feelings at all i am more to blame than you but yeah you really should of messaged again who knows maybe in the future you will be back i mean considering you most likely did not try any of the recent updates which actually made the plugin so much better also since those day's i added a new cross chat method using async c++ sockets and you can specify how often each server pulls data from the socket as far as im aware it is the most superior cross chat as it does not use database's only direct socket communication you should most likely give it another go just in case good luck.

OwnProx

Plugin Developer
OwnProx updated Advanced Chat with a new update entry:

Advanced Chat 4.8

• Fixed a crash when users spammed discord added !players command to discord bot to list players / online count at discord
  • Discord Bot Setup Guide...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Gpdf

How to buy this advanced chat? and does it work on other language such as Chinese

OwnProx

Plugin Developer
OwnProx updated Advanced Chat with a new update entry:

Advanced Chat 5.3

4.9:
Discord Emoji's Fixed!

5.0:
Beta update including Cross Tribe chat, tribe owner must own the tribe in all servers

5.0B:
Default config fixed

5.1:
Discord bot UTF8 support

5.2:
Added Coloured name & tag support

"NameAndTagColours" << in config to toggle the formatting.

5.3:
Potential Cross Tribe Chat Fix
getchat rcon command fixed now rcon tools and websites can now get your servers ingame chat again
Read the rest of this update entry...

KillerAngelZero

Hey, just a quick question, as I couldn't really find an answer to that.
Can this plugin filter out local, so it doesn't get send to discord with global?
I know it is not possible with RCON, but it stats your plugin uses another method.