Advanced Chat

Advanced Chat [Paid] 3.3

No permission to buy ($20.00)

Sigwyn

If i read this correctly i can offer some kind of premium to specific users so that they have a colored text in the ark chat?
If so i would like to purchase but it says i'm not allowed to.
I would also like to add you on discord if possible.

Advertisement

Official Game Server Partner

Tiamo

Donators
Website
www.ArkadePvP.com
I've had the same issue with the latest 3.3 version, thought that was fixed. Local chat shows in global, but doesn't show in local. :LOL:

I'm going to try "BestPerformance=False" and see if that fixes it.

Hi, I've an issue with cross chat part of the plugin

When someone write in local/tribe sometimes it's not show to the player just next to him/in the same tribe of the player that wrote and sometimes it is

And sometimes messages aren't display on other server of my cluster, sometimes all servers, sometimes just one (but they're if you are on the same server where the player have write his message)

Otherwise, if I turn the plugin to the ancient method, messages aren't display on my discord anymore

If someone can tell me if he has same problem/know how to fix that, will be great, thanks ^^

(Here is the config of one of my server if you see something wrong)

Hamrak

"Good" to know, did you use the discord message display, if yes can you tell me if it works if you have set BestPerformance to False ? Thanks !

I've had the same issue with the latest 3.3 version, thought that was fixed. Local chat shows in global, but doesn't show in local. :LOL:

I'm going to try "BestPerformance=False" and see if that fixes it.