Admins Permissions

Admins Permissions 1.2

No permission to download
Advertisement

Official Game Server Partner

GeekGoggles

Donators
Can you make this for Atlas please ;) Permissions doesn't do much without it. Love your plugins man keep up the hardwork.

GeekGoggles

Donators
use the built in showmyadminamanger ;) How do you not know that Lolz! Should probably get familiar with Admin cmds before you host a server pretty scary~!

highbass

hahahhahahha you're so funny :LOL:

I'm trying to seperate the permission levels between server admins(full permission) and moderators(only kick & ban permission) with aiming to keep admin pw secure from moderators.

you say to use the showmyadminmanager command on console but that command needs admin login and it breaks our permission level aiming.

so basically to use the /cheat kickplayer steamid command from this plugin on the chat screen it needs steamid of the players but to know the steamids you need to use /cheat listplayers command but it does not correspond any info about player steamids. developer should look about it.

GeekGoggles

Donators
hahahhahahha you're so funny :LOL:

I'm trying to seperate the permission levels between server admins(full permission) and moderators(only kick & ban permission) with aiming to keep admin pw secure from moderators.

you say to use the showmyadminmanager command on console but that command needs admin login and it breaks our permission level aiming.

so basically to use the /cheat kickplayer steamid command from this plugin on the chat screen it needs steamid of the players but to know the steamids you need to use /cheat listplayers command but it does not correspond any info about player steamids. developer should look about it.
I think it's a RCON thing not the plugin. Not even Ark has a stable RCON everyone knows that.

Derumkas

Website
www.tnr-community.de
Heyho,

Random Question: I'm trying to create different Outputs of the Chat via the config.json

It Looks like this atm:
Code:
{
  "PrintToChat":true,
  "Messages":{
    "Sender":"AdminsPermissions",
        if(GroupName = "Admin")
        {
            "LogMsg":"Admin '{0}' Command: {1}"
            }
            else
            {
                if(GroupName = "Support_Leitung")
                {
                "LogMsg":"Support Leitung '{0}' Command: {1}"
                }
                else
                {
                "LogMsg":"Supporter '{0}' Command: {1}"
                }
            }, 
    "NoPermissions":"Du hast keine Berechtigung um diesen Command zu nutzen."
  }
}
I'm getting the following error: 04/02/19 235 [AdminsPermissions][error] [json.exception.parse_error.101] parse error at 76: syntax error - invalid literal; last read: '"AdminsPermissions",<U+000A><U+0009><U+0009>i'; expected string literal

Can someone help me pls?

WETBATMAN

Plugin Developer
Donators
Website
dopeark.com
Heyho,

Random Question: I'm trying to create different Outputs of the Chat via the config.json

It Looks like this atm:
Code:
{
  "PrintToChat":true,
  "Messages":{
    "Sender":"AdminsPermissions",
        if(GroupName = "Admin")
        {
            "LogMsg":"Admin '{0}' Command: {1}"
            }
            else
            {
                if(GroupName = "Support_Leitung")
                {
                "LogMsg":"Support Leitung '{0}' Command: {1}"
                }
                else
                {
                "LogMsg":"Supporter '{0}' Command: {1}"
                }
            },
    "NoPermissions":"Du hast keine Berechtigung um diesen Command zu nutzen."
  }
}
I'm getting the following error: 04/02/19 235 [AdminsPermissions][error] [json.exception.parse_error.101] parse error at 76: syntax error - invalid literal; last read: '"AdminsPermissions",<U+000A><U+0009><U+0009>i'; expected string literal

Can someone help me pls?
you're doing it completely wrong you need to add them from ingame not in the config file

Derumkas

Website
www.tnr-community.de
Well, the Groups are Already Added, but, if they execute Commands the Chat says "Admin" Username Command:
And i want that the Chat says the specific Name of the Group...
ATM All Players think my Support are Admins... And the Support Leader is Admin too, but thats wrong... Thats why i wanna change that...

Or can i change this ingame too?

WETBATMAN

Plugin Developer
Donators
Website
dopeark.com
Well, the Groups are Already Added, but, if they execute Commands the Chat says "Admin" Username Command:
And i want that the Chat says the specific Name of the Group...
ATM All Players think my Support are Admins... And the Support Leader is Admin too, but thats wrong... Thats why i wanna change that...

Or can i change this ingame too?
you need a custom plugin for that permissions does not support this