Admins Permissions

Admins Permissions 1.2

No permission to download

Michidu

Administrator
Staff member
ok, we tried the comand serverchat and works. The problem isn't the spaces. We are still testing commands with steam ids.
Looks like i found the issue, kickplayer has additional checks if player is admin or not. I will see if i can fix it. Did you find other commands like this one?

Advertisement

Official Game Server Partner

Michidu

Administrator
Staff member
is their a way to enable the console again or a way to use showmyadminmanager ?
Do you want to use console instead of chat? I can probably make it to limit access to console commands but i don't see a big difference.

GeekGoggles

Donators
NO matter what I folow the guide I can't use commands under Moderators or Admins. When I type /cheat command in chat it sends it as a message. I can type /groups and see I'm in that group. So permissions is working. I checked the databse same all commands are correct. Any ideas?

Kwuality

Does this work only with vanilla admin commands?
or will this work with other plugin cheat commands as well.

xxxxaoexxxx

Then.. is there a way to give them access to the "showmyadminmanager" and use some commands such as "destroywilddinos" ? You said somewhere that we can give some commands to regular players but can we add more in the "Admin" group ?

Jiro_89

Website
happydiggers.net
Does this work for commands requiring admincheat? ie CreativeMode?
Yes, while using the Permissions plugin concurrently. An example of the permission syntax is shown on the overview page for this plugin. Players utilizing the granted permission cheats would enter the command in the chat instead of the console.

KAP

Donators
Looks like i found the issue, kickplayer has additional checks if player is admin or not. I will see if i can fix it. Did you find other commands like this one?
forceplayertojointargettribe
listplayers

AkatsukiWolf

I added permission for Cheat.KillAOE to my Moderators group. Cheat KillAOE works for my Moderators just fine, if it's just that command typed in by itself, however, if you specify the category for the kill, such as Tamed, or Structures, it says "You do not have permission to use that command".
So for commands that have multiple parameters, how do I add that cheat to permissions?

Permissions.Grant Moderators cheat.killaoe structures
Permissions.Grant Moderators cheat.killaoe tamed

Will that have any effect?

Foppa

Staff member
Website
foppasgaming.com
I added permission for Cheat.KillAOE to my Moderators group. Cheat KillAOE works for my Moderators just fine, if it's just that command typed in by itself, however, if you specify the category for the kill, such as Tamed, or Structures, it says "You do not have permission to use that command".
So for commands that have multiple parameters, how do I add that cheat to permissions?

Permissions.Grant Moderators cheat.killaoe structures
Permissions.Grant Moderators cheat.killaoe tamed

Will that have any effect?
Hmm.. i don't think you can specify the category. You can only specify the Command the plugin will allow the player/moderator to use.

PapaArkz

Michidu,

I try these but registered as cheat.ce, at db table. So players with permission said it not working. Can u help?

Permissions.Grant Donators cheat.ce start_electricalstorm
Permissions.Grant Donators cheat.ce stop_electricalstorm

XxRealmodzxX

where do I add this Permissions.Grant Moderators Cheat.KickPlayer can someone explain to me how to do it Pleas