Please review all the information I posted in the Overview tab. The Configuration Details sections has an explanation of what can be changed and not changed.
- Config formatting has been changed drastically. In the "ServerDefaults" section you can only modify the name and default lines. I will provide examples.
- Added High Attack Range option.
- Added Dino Naming system (Random or Player Name).
- Added a list of 10,000 Random Names that can be chosen. If you wish to customize the list of names you can change the contents of the "DinoNames.json" but the formatting must stay the same.
- Tribes can now override server default settings if they wish.
- Added MySQL (Optional) and Sqlite (Default) databases to support the override feature.