ArkApi is a plugin which allows you to create your own server-side plugins for ARK using C++ language.
- Extract everything to "ARK\ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64". All files like "version.dll" should be in "Win64" folder.
- Start your ARK server as usual.
If everything went correctly, you will see something like this in the server console:
Installing new plugins:
- Download plugin.
- Copy plugins folder to "ARK\ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64\ArkApi\Plugins". Example: "ArkApi\Plugins\ArkShop".
- Start or restart your server. Alternatively, you can load plugin without restarting the server by using commands provided in this thread: https://arkserverapi.com/threads/faq.5/.
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 Redistributable Package (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads). Download and install "vc_redist.x64.exe".
- Windows Server 2008 / Windows 7 or above.
Logs created by ArkApi can be found in 'ShooterGame/Win64/logs/ArkApi.log'.
Dumps and crash logs can be found in 'ShooterGame/Saved/Logs/'.
Available plugins can be found here: http://arkserverapi.com/resources/categories/ark-server-plugins.3/
If you have any questions, read our FAQ first.