How do 2 server hosts synchronize points
Well i did that but the thing is now it shows damn a lot of strange numbers. Any way to remove them? I mean when i write /points it says: "You have 123785655 points." and than when i try to check the DB it says i have 0 and when i try to buy from shop it says as well that i don't have any points. Will it restore somehow or ?use mysql
Sadly, I added dinos again today and getting the same error. But a map restart is not fixing it this time.In response to my problem, I rebooted the map and it works fine now. I had used the arkshop.reload command after changing it before.
After reboot, I am now adding new items and using the reload and not having any further problems.
no one would like to do that for you, don't be lazy it only takes a couple of minutes to convert one of the templates already available on this forum for your needsLooking for someone to make me a complete ARK Shop plugin config. I would like this config to have all dinos in the game and all the BP's for said dinos. I would also like the s+ nanny, hatchery and all the resources in Ark at a fair price. This is for a 100x server so please bare that in mind. Please contact me via Discord if you would like to do this for me! Keiron#2382
where are the examples?
none of them have all of the dinos
- https://pastebin.com/Ee2MfuDp - Shop config with every kibble added (Credits to @Foppa).
- https://pastebin.com/Jktf2GV3 - All Hat Skins (Credits to @smooreace).
- https://pastebin.com/4kNUxtN2 - All Dino Skins (Credits to @smooreace).
- https://pastebin.com/xX9NkCJb - All Armor Skins (Credits to @smooreace).
- https://pastebin.com/HdhEAgFR - All Dino Hats (Credits to @smooreace).
- https://pastebin.com/ne6bebay - All Weapon Skins (Credits to @smooreace).
- https://pastebin.com/e1TXw1uh - All Head and Facial Hair (Credits to @smooreace).
- https://pastebin.com/ejiFQ9ba - All Apex Items (Credits to @smooreace).
- https://pastebin.com/Eh0AeeAj - All Eggs (Credits to @Hsilamot).
- Example config by @Bobby_moore: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1mcJSSDc_6fBcYfLdTfqn3AX6rEaEpJdV