A couple new tools have been added for plugin developers in latest 3.5 update for Ark Api (Most of them will also be available for Atlas Api once it's released.)
- GetCheatManager - Returns a pointer to UShooterCheatManager, which is the one managing RCON commands.
- ( Enhancement ) FindPlayerFromSteamId - This function has been reworked for slightly better performance, no changes on how to use it.
- ( Enhancement ) FindControllerFromCharacter - This function has been reworked for slightly better performance, no changes on how to use it.
- GetBlueprint - Returns string of the BP path of any game Object (items, structures, dinos, etc...).
- GetClassBlueprint - Same as GetBlueprint but inputs a class instead of an object.
- GetGameState - Returns a pointer to AShooterGameState.
- GetCheatManagerByPC - Returns a pointer of UShooterCheatManager of the specific player controller. Useful for calling some cheat command functions. Some functions might not work if said player is not admin or has it enabled at least.
- [Only ArkApi] GetTribeId(AShooterCharacter* / AShooterPlayerController*) - Returns tribe/team id for said player character or controller. If untribed tribe id will be player ID.
- GetGameData - Returns a pointer to UPrimalGameData, where the main game data can be found (all engrams, remaps, etc...).
- GetAllActorsInRange - Returns an array of nearby actors of the specified type. Can also specify an array of actors to ignore on the return array.