Well, you can use it in multiple ways. But if you only are using ExtendedRcon you need to first use ListPlayerDinos to get ID1/ID2I ran through the discussions, but did not understand what <DinoID1> and <DinoID2> mean in the command:
SetImprintQuality <DinoID1> <DinoID2> <Quality>
How to use it through RCON?
Added!ListAllPlayersPos command would be really great to player tracking for the admins.
No, the players need to be online.For ScriptCommand does it require the SteamID to actually be logged in?
I'm assuming SteamID is the SteamID64?
I'm trying to run the Shiny! spawn scriptcommand
ScriptCommand [SteamID] ShinySpawnNow
Which outputs this
"Can't find player from the given steam id"
Is there some way to run it without there being any players on the server at all?
is it possible to add the following functions to the plugin?
1. get the (ingame) Player Name by SteamID ? e.g. GetPlayerNameBySteamID <<STEAMID>> returns "PlayerName - ExampleName"? (not the PlayerID -> an alternative would be to get the PlayerName by PlayerID)
2. get the Tribe name by TribeID? e.g. TribeGetName <<TRIBEID>> returns "Tribename - TheFunnyTribe"
I haven't found any possiblity to get this information via RCON. Perhaps I am blind but if not I would be very thankful for these addons to ExtendedRCON
I will look into that. But need to do some other plugins first.Wow - that was incredibly fast! Thank you so much.
Do you think it would also be possible to implement commands to get Tribe Members and send a Message to the Tribe?
Both commands provided by Ark directly are Not working and i believe that the quality of code provided by you is more sustainable than Ark.... the ListTribePlayerIDs let’s my whole server crash.
1. example: SendTribeMessage <<TRIBEID>> „Hi whats Up!?“ sends a message to the whole tribe (online members ofc)
2. example: GetTribeMembers <<TRIBEID>> returns „TribeMembers: Member1,Member2,etc.“
(in best case also offline-members of the Tribe are included)
thanks so much in advance!
Read the rest of this update entry...
- Fixed AddHexagon (It should now only give to the specified player!)
- Added TribeChatMsg
- Added TribeLogMsg
Note: This version doesn't support "Hot Load" or "Hot Unload". To avoid server crash, close down the server and update the plugin.