Added new Console command "ItemsPlus.FixInventory" - This command will update all structure inventories on the map based on the current settings of Items+ If you add an item to the IgnoreItem list and then run this command the structures that get that default engram will be replaced with a new un-modded version for example. I do not recommend using this command on a timer as I believe it will create some lag when used. Please test this command on a test server first so you understand exactly what happens. In my tests player blueprints, resources etc will not be removed/deleted when this command is run.
Fixed issues affecting other non-crafted items that are using Custom Descriptions. i.e. DinoStorage2 Soul Traps, Fertilized Eggs etc. Those descriptions should stay in place now even if not on the IgnoreItems list. Custom Recipe's since they are technically a blueprint must still remain on the IgnoreItems list to keep the plugin from modifying them.
Added new config section. Any blueprint added to this section will ignore any changes by this plugin.
"IgnoreItems":[ "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/DinoStorage2/SoulTrap_DS.SoulTrap_DS'", "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/PrimalItemCustomFoodRecipe_Type1.PrimalItemCustomFoodRecipe_Type1'", "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/PrimalItemCustomFoodRecipe_Type2.PrimalItemCustomFoodRecipe_Type2'", "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/PrimalItemCustomFoodRecipe_Type3.PrimalItemCustomFoodRecipe_Type3'", "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/PrimalItemCustomDrinkRecipe_Type1.PrimalItemCustomDrinkRecipe_Type1'", "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/PrimalItemCustomDrinkRecipe_Type2.PrimalItemCustomDrinkRecipe_Type2'" ],
Fixes broken armor not being removed from the player.
"LogItemPaths":true - New config setting that will output blueprint paths of any item added to an inventory local/remote to the ArkApi log file in the Win64\logs folder. Placing a crafting bench that contains craftable item BP will output everything contained in the crafting bench. This is to assist with getting proper blueprint paths. This setting should be added to the general section of the config. I do not recommend using this on a non-test server longer than you need to use it.
- Re-enabled item upload blocking. Upload blocking will now prevent player transfers with restricted items as well.
- Player transfer blocking bugs the UI Transfer screen. The default messaging added explains to "Change the sort by option (top right corner) to re-enable the cancel button." This will force the client UI to update making the cancel button clickable again. I have not found a work around so this is just how it has to be for now. This is similar limitation I have when blocking item uploads which require the upload to timeout before the player can interact again. When I can find a better way to accomplish this I will update the feature.
- Armor and Weapon Durability options to reduce the speed at which durability is removed.
- Armor, Weapon Damage, Durability can be customized as increase multipliers for Armor, Weapons or Saddles if they use that particular stat.
- Armor, Weapon Damage, Durability can be capped globally or by item