- Added additional optimizations that should increase performance with decent sized structure whitelists and dino blacklists, and areas with a larger structure count.
- Fixed bug from 1.1b where blacklisted dinos were flagged incorrectly
- Added new config option for blacklisted dinos message (DinoIsBlacklistedMessage)
- Optimized Passive requirements to only be evaluated if required
- Added optimization for structure whitelist and dino blacklist checks to only happen if all other Passive requirements are met
- Added additional optimization flags during plugin compilation (may increase performance)
- Added config option for baby dino protection (ProtectBabyDino) (Thanks, @Foppa#6820!)
- Added config option for turret dino protection (RequiresNotTurretMode) (Thanks, @Foppa#6820!)
- Updated config reload command: Console and RCON (DPP.Reload) (Thanks, @Foppa#6820!)
- Updated RCON command to reply on successful Reload (Thanks, @Foppa#6820!)
- Updated min API version to 3.1 (Thanks, @Foppa#6820!)
- Removed Permissions plugin dependency
- Added chat command to check owned dinos protection status (!dpp status)
- Also lists a reason why not protected
- Added additional message options for new dino status command
- Potential Fix for Neutral and Aggressive dinos sometimes getting protected
- Added configurable logging for debugging issues (EnableConsoleDebugging) (Also very messy)
- Added a Dino Blacklist for dinos that cannot be protected
- Added a Structure Whitelist to allow customization of what structures can affect "RequiresNoNearbyEnemyStructures"
- Added a new command to check target dino's and structure's blueprint paths (!dpp getpath)
- Note: Spawn blueprint paths and plugin blueprint paths can vary wildly.
- ALWAYS use blueprint paths from "!dpp getpath" on dinos or structure you want to use in the config
- Updated empty inventory check to actual check for items (Old method allowed people to stand on top of a dino and kill it)
- Added config to allow saddles